''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Re: Art

mini/wink
I like it. mini/smile

Simple idea and well executed.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/mg.jpg

I liked the punchline, as well as the simplicity of everything.

I guess I liked it, though I get annoyed at the "modern art is stupid and makes no sense!" attitude some people have. I mean, there is definitely some really kitschy stuff hanging in art galleries (clowns being a prominent example), but basically dismissing anything that isn't a realistic depiction of a subject is pretty damn close-minded IMO.

really nice little film mini/smile

Project Secret

It was pretty neat. Animation was great, the technical qualities were all fine really. The only thing it lacked was a good storyline, the story wasn't great I'm afraid, but it does kind of make me smile.

Last edited by Splash (January 25, 2009 (09:29am))

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Splash Studios wrote:

The only thing it lacked was a good storyline, the story wasn't great I'm afraid

But it's a one joke film. It's supposed to have much of a plot other then a setup and punchline.

Good animation and backround music, but otherwise nothing special.

Remember to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

Thanks for the comments people.

I knew Night Owl would say that.

Well executed, made me laugh. 5/5.

Yechi Hamelech!

The film was your opinion but you cant just conclude art makes no sense, just because it doesn't make sense to you. i like the HD though.

your film are really improving!!! off topic: remmeber i'm helping junge your contest

Project Secret

your film are really improving!!! off topic: remmeber i'm helping junge your contest

Project Secret

Yes I remember Pizzaboy, I'll send you a message tommorow.

Thanks for viewing my film people mini/bigsmile