Re: Printed Circuit - Brick It

Hot.

Gah, a transgender!
Ok, this is really getting off-topic now. This is supposed to be the discussion of a film, but it's turned into doll p$#n.

It has underwear ya know. Plus it's not doll !@#$. Just a really sexy looking doll with a nice tan, gorgeous blue eyes half naked.

KG wrote:

If you guys were offended by the nudity in this film, then you're REALLY going to hate this

Did I say I was offended? If it appeared I was, than I am sorry for any misunderstanding. I just thought that the scene was a bit strange.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

If anyone had played that song used in the film to me before seeing this, I wouldn't have nearly enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed this work of art.  Great job man! mini/bigsmile

I love this so much... Possibly your best work yet, especially production-wise. Your facial animations are always a joy for me as well as inspiring. Thankyou for unleashing this masterpiece upon us.

To anyone complaining about a "nude" minifigure... grow up. It's just yellow plastic for goodness sake.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

RealBrick wrote:
KG wrote:

If you guys were offended by the nudity in this film, then you're REALLY going to hate this

Did I say I was offended? If it appeared I was, than I am sorry for any misunderstanding. I just thought that the scene was a bit strange.

A guy taking a shower is strange? Do you prefer for him to be stinky, never get a girlfriend, and live alone smelling like tuna fish?

Well, this IS Bricks in Motion. mini/tongue

Hey! That was out of line, Jarg.
Btw, I wasn't offended by the shower guy, just...mildly disturbed.

Was it? Considering I'm a part of the very group I just poked fun at?

You're disturbed by a man taking a shower Living Lego?

Nice job on this OldScratch. Again I think that the highlight of this film was the digital face animation, but the other aspects were fabulous as well.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Kinzcove wrote:

A guy taking a shower is strange? Do you prefer for him to be stinky, never get a girlfriend, and live alone smelling like tuna fish?

...Never mind. I just thought the guy should be moving, not sitting there under the water so we get a good 1-2 second glance at his butt.

Oldscratch, you did great in this, especially with the facial animation, but I must ask you this, what is the difference between Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Kinzcove wrote:

You're disturbed by a man taking a shower Living Lego?

Being a straight man myself, yes.

This is going off topic...  mini/wink

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

RealBrick wrote:

what is the difference between Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator?

Photoshop is pixel based, Illustrator is vector based. I'm not going to launch into a lecture on the differences between the two but that's more than enough info for you to google mini/wink

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

I see that Living Lego is makings serious points about 3 seconds of footage? Close your eyes next time and stop whining.
---
Anyway, I liked the face of the man, very original and it gives the main person a little more character. I know how it is to work at a fastfood restaurant (I'm a McDonalds employee myself) and you really nailed it to make it look like real.

5/5, and a twinky

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Why does it makes me mad when people starts saying that seeing a lego taking a shower is disturbing? It's just a plastic yellow thing, man, you see way worse in TV. And how is it strange taking a shower? Why would he mind putting curtains when he knows nobody's going to see him since he lives alone? You're exaggerating, he's not having...well, let's get on topic.
Wonderful video. I don't like the music (EDIT: I kinda like it now, it reminds me of tetris, wich is awesome), but that's personal taste. Facial expression are very good, maybe the bit I liked the most was when he was in the taxi going back home, I just love the mood you created in that small segment. 5/5. Love it.

Last edited by MPfist0 (November 15, 2010 (01:15pm))

100 bucks for a fast food meal....... rip off

I can't brickfilm for now. See you guys later.

Solid Blast wrote:

100 bucks for a fast food meal....... rip off

There is a of inflation in Lego City.