Re: "Valentine"

love it

IM BACK

Youtube - Jamsterman1

Very nice! I loved the crawling animation! I can't wait to see more from you:)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/klbrickmations/Banners/bobobobo.png

bump
I didn't want make a new thread for this. Just added the Directory Link. mini/smile

I could kick myself for missing this one the first time around. A joy to watch. I'll be honest, I didn't realize the song was Hannah Montana at first, thought it sounded okay and looked it up, then nearly gnawed off my own hand in horror.

I would suggest that you go back and fix the audio problem if you can, though. After the rock music kicks in (when he talks to the brother), the audio for the rest of the film was only in the right ear. It was a big distraction when listening to it through headphones.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

TheNoodle26 wrote:

I could kick myself for missing this one the first time around. A joy to watch. I'll be honest, I didn't realize the song was Hannah Montana at first, thought it sounded okay and looked it up, then nearly gnawed off my own hand in horror.

I would suggest that you go back and fix the audio problem if you can, though. After the rock music kicks in (when he talks to the brother), the audio for the rest of the film was only in the right ear. It was a big distraction when listening to it through headphones.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked. And yes, I'm planning on making a re-release of this sometime when I get the chance, and make it as good as I can get it quality-wise. I did this whole thing in a bit of a rush since I really wanted to get this out on the day (and I did thankfully!). mini/smile