Topic: THAC 7: Expect This

Directory Link

THAC 7: Expect This

Youtube
Download

It originally was supposed to have some kind of storyline, but I ran out of time so I went for the lolwut approach.

Re: THAC 7: Expect This

Nice job.  Good animation and voicework as always, and I especially liked the light effects for gunfire and the explosion.  It seemed to work pretty elegantly without much of a story, actually.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

That was really great fancypants. Great effects, acting, stop motion, lighting, just everything. Keep it up! mini/smile And it was just insanely funny. mini/lol

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Awesome.

And you said you were bad at THACing. That was too awesome.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Cons: Audio levels, opened with very quiet music so I turn the speakers up and it blew my ears off later. I'm of the thinking that the first audio should set the level for the whole film. You could have lowered it later inside the house. I'm surprised that with all the awesome animation you come up with, your walk cycle is still stud to stud which gives the character a pigeon shuffle.
The main characters head looks like you have been chewing it?

Pro's: Music. Voice acting. Sound FX. And especially the animation and lighting.

Spoiler (click to read)

Is the term "!@#$%^" BiM friendly? Think it would get censored here. Let's see! Yep it got censored!

Wow that was so great. Best door exit ever. I could watch your films all day. Bravo!

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

LMAO @ 'Lets Troy Somethin' a lil' bigger'

Great, loved it.

Fantastic animation, sets and effects. I've watched it four times and laughed every time. Great short.

Now off to watch it a fifth time.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (10:17am))

Haha nice film, I though it did make sense but the theme this year was an...unpredictable one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

The Cheers Mate at the end made me laugh out loud. mini/bigsmile

Awesome. Love it.

- Leo

Good job mini/bigsmile

Yer so arsome! Brilliant entry FP. Good luck! mini/smile

That was great!  I really liked the ending mini/bigsmile

So Awesome!!!

You can’t have manslaughter without the laughter!

MINOR BUMP: Another wonderful film from you FP! What song was that at the end? I need something like that for a project I'm doing. mini/smile

-Peanut

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Arsome! So funny! mini/lol

Peanut Studios wrote:

What song was that at the end?

The song in the credits is called "Peppy Pepe" from incompetech.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Hahaha, that was an entertaining watch. Very nice FancyPants, I agree with what Smeags said. BTW, was the lighting effects on-set or did you do them in post-production?

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube