Topic: Copyrighted Music?

Does anyone know where I can get it LEGALY for free to have in brickfilms? ex. MJ's Thriller for a scene with a skeleton dancing. Tank Yousall! -Peanut mini/smile

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Re: Copyrighted Music?

Sadly, there is no way to get copyrighted music legally. But i'm pretty sure you can use music from a CD you payed for.

It's 99 [expletive] cents on iTunes. I'm pretty sure you could find that much in your sofa cushions if you looked long enough. Just pony up.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

*Sigh* This is going to be though to get my forty-six cats of the sofa. Maybe they have spare change in their excessive cat fat. mini/lol iTunes is legal, right?

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.

Haha. Yes it is. So is, Lala, shockhound, and lots of other places. Limewire even has a store.

Limewire gives you viruses, it's Satin in the computer world!

Ark is right there.
The most of the times someone been on Limewire (As I heard) We're infected by the Koobworm Virus, or different types of Trojan Horses.
And it isn't copyright free, if you bought the music.
-Jack.

Thanks for the help! mini/smile Anyone know where I could get music from video games?

google the name of the song mini/tongue

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/sig.png
Brick by Brick is the man

That should work, I suppose.