Topic: Clip from Snatch in lego

Directory Link

Snatch Montage Clip

youtubbie

strong language and sexual content

An awesome scene from Snatch made in lego.
I really rushed this so it's full of flaws, sorry.

Last edited by Pillow (March 13, 2010 (01:40pm))

Re: Clip from Snatch in lego

There's no need to call these things "montage clips" anymore.

It certainly looks like it was rushed a bit (camera bumps, repeated animation, etc.), but the lighting was pretty good and the animation was decent.

What should I call it then ?

I dunno, just "movie clip in LEGO" or something. The only reason they were called "montage clips" in the past is because they were going to be a part of a "classic movies montage" in LEGO, which isn't the case anymore.

Ah, I see. Done

Anyone else ? mini/blankexpression

Uhhh...I'm not sure if there is anyone else who can start to watch this video and not then immediately feel sick and shut it off.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Aw come on guys. I have seen FAR worse.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I'm going to ignore a certain comment to avoid another 100th argument
And it's a scene from a very poular movie.
This scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDL9dqFO4rQ

There is always something far worse, Max Butcher. You have to draw a line somewhere. Anyways, what I did see of the clip the animation was pretty good.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Yea the line hmm saying a synonym of weener is so sickening ...
Guy Ritchie's writing in this scene is brilliant, his writing is brilliant in general too

I'm sorry vik, I did overreact a bit. It wasn't really that sickening, but it was still beyond what I consider appropriate humor. But that's just me, if you like that type of humor than that's fine. Like I already said the animation was good, and if that was rushed than I can't wait to see some animation that you took your time on. Good work. mini/smile

deviantART | YouTube

I respect you not agreeing with my sense of humor, I just don't agree. And thanks mini/wink

It's not really a recognizable likeness to the original scene. It looks too dark and the camera angles are different. But good homage.

Bricklord there's something wrong with you

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

I don't appreciate that comment. I could say the same thing about you, yet I haven't nor will I, we are all entitled to our own opinions of what appropriate humor is, and you should respect that.

deviantART | YouTube

I thaught the exact same thing jimmybob said, that doesn't mean I disrespect you

I said he should respect my view, not respect me. Though respecting me would be nice. mini/tongue

deviantART | YouTube

I can't say I respect your view actually, sorry  mini/tongue

Well then perhaps you can respect that I have a different view than yours.

deviantART | YouTube

Perhaps, lol