Re: Grab-A-Script 2.5 (Final)

He's pretty much on the dot there.

Vote here!

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

That's completely pointless, and will only turn this into a war.
VOTED!

Lol as much as i would love for people to submit there own stuff do not forget i originally created this for the sole purpose of me uploading my loose scripts, While people uploading their on scripts is great itll move it along alot faster i originally created it to put up my own scripts which is why even if you all do not wish to give to the community there will still be scripts up its just got to wait till next week so i can get my new pc and transfer all my scripts from my old hard drive

Last edited by mjthriller (March 20, 2010 (04:57am))

*own

lawl you posted that right as i had edited lmao..
READ THIS ONE IF YOU CARE TO KNOW MY SIDE AND HOW I FEEL
Anyways i don't want to start a flame war or a fight im just saying.. I started off with a really good idea but i didnt operate it right at first i tried alot of different iterations and youve all had problems with me and my system (Not saying your targeting me for a fight) I know i deserve alot of it because of how i acted previously. Im just saying that michael saw the idea and he saw no one liked how i iterated that and he put it up and his first post of it was simple and nice. So you all obviously see his as better and i see how but we all make mistakes and i made alot before i reached what i believe is simplicity. You can go to give a script and give his scripts on the premise above but i don't see why you come back and still harass me and how i do things after ive worked hard on this and i know i didn't take constructive criticism too well but i eventually did and i've made it 1039159395 X simpler seriously if you saw the first system this is way better but im not saying its perfect.. Just because michael started off on his seperate one because hed saw all my mistakes and what ive did wrong i dont think my original idea i created should be able to be used somewhere else when theyres a perfectly good thread here. I've apoligized countless times and fixed it yet for some reason you all still seem to hate me and my system..

The first system was reallllllly hard because i have an organization OCD you should see my house. I have bad ocds and i thought up the system in my mind and it came out just how i imagined it with about 20 different tags for your scripts.. An organized non chaotic system to make sure the most safety for script posters and script getters. But.. How i see it in my mind it was my concept and when i posted it i wasnt thinking of others just how i liked it and as far as the system goes it was flawless.. To me... Not to you guys because it was sooooo complicated but in my mind it was simplistic because of course i thought it up..
So if you still want to help michaels thread even after reading alllll of this then do as you please i just wanted to tell my side of the story.

Anyways i think thats all i have to say..

BASICS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL THAT

I originally started off horribly and was really mean to people trying to help and post constructive criticism and i'm sorry i've apoligized for it and i've fixed the system everyway you told me to if you still have ways you wish for me to fix it then suggest it but i see why youd be mad at me at first but im trying really hard now and all i get is somebody taking the idea to another thread... So if you still want to help michaels thread even after reading alllll of this then do as you please i just wanted to tell my side of the story.

Last edited by mjthriller (March 20, 2010 (06:03am))

We're not harassing you. It sounded like you were saying: "may the best thread win" and start a competition, which is basically what you were doing. If you want to post your scripts here that's fine, just change the title and that's that.

The idea was great, and could be very useful. But as said before, the execution of that idea ruined it. We all have our ideas of perfection, but sadly, perfection is not possible. No one, and no thing is flawless and perfect. Taking the constructive criticism and ideas people have, and improving it, wouldn't have made it perfect, but it would've made it one step closer to being better.

So, I guess that's that. Give a Script is the new thing now, I assume?

You all seem to be against me and i never said perfection was possible. But in my mind the system i created at first the really complicated one in my ocd mind i saw it as as perfect it can get but it was WAYYYY to complicated.. And sorry about the war thing.. and grab a script is still for users to submit i havent given up nor will i ever even if it is only me contributing it'll be a success.. and i know my execution ruined it but ive tried to build upon it and fix it know that nothings perfect and you took the idea and used it as your own when i was still using mine and trying to fix it 2 is useless when i already have mine. I change it everytime someone makes a good suggestion..

So you're never giving up? I never tried to make you give up.

Also, it's possible for someone to steal a script with your system. May want to fix that mini/wink

But seriously, it really sounds like you are still trying to make competition. I'll step down if that's what you, and everyone else wants.

Last edited by Interbrick (March 20, 2010 (08:44am))

Just because of what you see seems lack of system... Just because you see such a simple form doesnt mean its simple behind the scenes i make it as simple as i possibly can for the user and behind the scenes i follow my old system it may seem lack of security on here but i assure you its alot more complicated behind the scenes..  And im sorry if it sounds like im trying to have competition.. I really don't like youre thread being there when it was my idea its like plaguerism... You're cool i don't have a problem with you i respect the fact that you care as much as i do of this idea that youd even try to create a new thread to get it right thats great but i already have a thread here and i started it and if anyone has problems they can post and ill fix it..

This thread was dying, so I made a new one. It wasn't copying. But it's not as much as what thread came first, as much as it is which one is more helpful, and which one everyone likes better. Could we/I have some feedback on this

Last edited by Interbrick (March 20, 2010 (11:31am))

Well if your talking about me being inactive i have a pc thats broke im using my friends pc atm.. of course theyll like yours better i started mine off with alot of flaws and i was not very nice.. But i've did the best i can im sorry if no one likes this and they prefer yours they can go over there.. Either way i don't want to talk about this anymore...

1. Luke, when I delete a post, it means I want it deleted. How the [expletive] did you retrieve that, anyway?
2. MJ, if you're not trying to start a competition, why did you change your sig to a bold link to this thread?
3. Michael, same question, minus the bold part.
4. MJ, Michael didn't "copy your idea." He took the ideas the community presented to you and, when you rejected them, implemented them himself.
5. Maybe you've changed the system, MJ, but there's still one major difference between your thread and his... who's in charge. Whether this is fair or not, your handling of the situation so far has given you something of a reputation. Oh, and I can read Michael's posts. Yours give me headaches. They're called commas. Please use them.

Last edited by Noodle (March 20, 2010 (06:10pm))

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Ooh, yeah. I'll change my sig. I made it before mjthriller came back, but I'll edit it.

1.Hah..
2.I used to have it in my signature when i had the original complicated system and i made a new thread so i deleted the link and forgot to put it back. Michaels sig reminded me..
3.See 2
4.I have implemented every idea anyone has posted..
5.I still say people prefer michaels over me because he entered this after i had already messed up and everyone was hating me for not taking constructive criticism correctly. Which i started to and no ones perfect.. Michael came in with what everyone was saying and started with all their suggestions technically i couldn't do that. As far as grammar goes i don't like to take the time to put proper grammar in my posts if no ones reading them.

So far, 53% have voted for Give-A-Script and 47% have voted for Grab-A-Script.
Sorry, MJThriller.

Dog

I'm back. Possibly.

Wow! People actually voted for me mini/smile How flattering.

I hate opening this thread cause i'm scared as to what someones wrote that i'm going to have to fend off now. I shouldn't have to worry about opening my thread to hateful comments. I wish to run my script system without all the fighting.

And Dog, I couldn't care less about the poll but i do think it's very nice people voted for me whoever it was thank you mini/bigsmile.

I wouldn't trust that poll anyways..

Give a Script    56 VOTES    49%
Grab a script    59 VOTES    51%

I just voted for myself about 10 times, It's not very good security wise.. All you do is press back and re-vote and it counts. They should have a cookie detector for after you've voted you cannot vote again.. mini/smile Just pointing out the security flaw.

Last edited by mjthriller (March 21, 2010 (07:07am))

You know what's funny? That your system is not working. All the scripts that are written, go to give a script. Why? it's easier, better, and I see that Michael is trying to make a good system, not just challenging you or anything. You only have one script, Michael already has 3 scripts, that are NOT written by himself. I will write more scripts, but they will all go to Give A Script. Sorry.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Yeah, I decided to disable the 'block by cookie/IP' feature.

Dog

I'm back. Possibly.

Dog wrote:

Yeah, I decided to disable the 'block by cookie/IP' feature.

Dog

?

- Legoluke

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord