Topic: Love betrayal sometimes results in a murdering psychopath.

Directory Link

Love betrayal sometimes results in a murdering psychopath.

Brickshelf MP4 Download
YouTube Stream

Read the title. I had no idea I made this brickfilm, and I don't know if I ever sent it to BiM. If I did, this one is slightly more edited anyway. Does this further prove that I am insane? - Making plastic figures have sex, and involving them in violent acts?

If you think the blood/gore/whatsit is offensive, I completely 100%... do not understand that. It's good ol' clay blood.

The first sex part is a little lengthy, I know (looped animation = laziness), but you can look over that, right?
*insert generic cute puppy dog face*

Re: Love betrayal sometimes results in a murdering psychopath.

mini/eek
Vik would love you mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Agreed...

As said before vik might love this, but I love the way you were able to put a bit of emotion in the second "scene" when the original man sees her with another man, you were able to do that well. Good job, but instead of them having "it" you could have portrayed it in a different way.

-Tejas VIM Studios

Nice.

Needs a better name though, this one sucks.

hahaha, my name's mentioned a lot here  mini/XD

Proceeds to watching ...

EDIT: I love you

Last edited by Pillow (April 4, 2010 (12:30pm))

mini/lol Thats scary

Rsteenoven wrote:

Needs a better name though, this one sucks.

Me and Timothy spent a while on Skype thinking about a name. I thought the film should have a more serious one, but no... mini/tongue I should have cut the sex scene in half, it goes on for way too long.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

A well told story(ish). But your cute puppy dog face will not work on me. Be ashamed of yourself for making a cringy shot go on for far too long.

Proof that Coldplay can add emotion to anything.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

We really had no idea what name to give it. Splash Studios would have put a title (name) at the beginning, and cut the sex bit shorter, but it was already rendered, and we thought it was not too big a deal. Anyone have a better name? mini/tongue

I like the name, it's cheesy

I think I have the same webcam as you. What camera do you use? Also, I really enjoyed the film, the music gave it a great feel, and it's been a while since I've seen a brickfilm with such simple minifigs and sets. Great work, I really liked this.

LOVERS IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!! Awesome song choice!!
i'd give you a 5 just for the song, but overall it's a 3.5

It's cold outside

I loved this. And I agree about the simple factor. Sometimes simple just out right beats long and complex.