Topic: Growth

Directory Link

Growth

YouTube

The first of a three part trilogy, a very A.G. film that takes brickfilming to the next level, I am very pleased with it, though it isn't perfect technically, i find it somehow works. This is probably my best work to date and reminds me slightly of KG's What is This I Don't Even.

Last edited by BWJC (August 2, 2010 (10:05pm))

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

Re: Growth

Wow! That's really cool!

What a really interesting concept...I look forward...well animated.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Good concept!

Sound: 6
Effects: 5
Cinematography: 7
Animation: 6
Story: 3
Overall: 6/10

Last edited by Loïc F-B (August 3, 2010 (10:35am))

Wow, thanks guys, I didn't realize this would be so well enjoyed. mini/bigsmile

"Eh" - Bertl

Nice Job! mini/bigsmile

I loved it.

Nice, I especially liked the transition of his head coming out of the ground. Nice usage of bricks! Overall,good work mini/smile DP

Does work it is charming. mini/mrgreen  To improve would be to pay more attention to the guy parts appearing.

What do you mean?

"Eh" - Bertl

The camera was bumpy, but i loved it mini/smile

Nice animation, a bit short though... 6/10

Yoder wrote:

The camera was bumpy, but i loved it mini/smile

That was actually an editing problem, I accidentally moved some frames around in editing, and didn't notice it until after I uploaded it.

"Eh" - Bertl

Charming, can't wait to see the rest!

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Can't you guys see????? I MADE that treeman character in my AG entry!!!! He stole my character GreenMan!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GO CHECK OUT MY AG ENTRY " THE RECYCLE MACHINE" AND TELL ME WHO MADE THE CHARACTER FIRST!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! LOOK AT BOTH VIDEOS AND CHECK THE DATES!!!!!

Last edited by Eddie (August 15, 2010 (06:53pm))

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Wait.....you're kidding, right?

No. He seriously copied my character go check out my vid THE RECYCLE MACHINE and check the date!!!!!

| Website |

Yeah I just saw it....just because two characters look alike doesn't mean he stole your movie. They were nothing alike whatsoever, don't overreact.

Anyways, that was pretty cool. Can't wait to see the rest of it! mini/smile

Yeah I guess so. But still he's getting credit on a character I made!

| Website |

EddieHasscle, it's hard to believe you're the only person who created that character. It's a very simple minifigure design. They weren't even that similar.

As for this film, it was really short, and odd, but the animation of the 'growth' was done well.

Last edited by Timothy R (August 15, 2010 (07:49pm))