Topic: The Cold Front

Directory Link

The Cold Front

Link

This is my entry into TheVisualCompany's Lego Battle contest. It's taken about a few days to complete even though there has been a few weeks between filming which I Just finished today. There is not much story but it still has lots of shooting and action!

Re: The Cold Front

You sir, are awesome.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

My major problem with it, well two actually, is that; One, the recoil they have after shooting is unrealistically large mini/tongue . And Two: you need to be a tighter editor, so many parts of most of your films, nothing is happening, you need to edit those parts shorter, like in this one where the guy pulls out the grenade, then about two second later throws it, that should be about half a second, or at least have some reason for him to hold it for so long, the it was laying at the snowtroopers feet for about a second, and they did nothing, I understand it was to match with the music, but they would have reacted.  This is a problem I noticed many, many times throughout this film.

I give it a 3/5 mainly because of the second problem, and the major lack of story.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

Well, I exaggerate the drawback on purpose and the contest that this video was entered in said it should not have much story or dialogue...

Why do you exaggerate the drawback? And I knew it was entered in the contest, thus the minimal story, it still depletes from the film though.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

I was really impressed by the laser and the explosion effects. I didnt really mind the lack of story, so overall I would give this a 4/5.

Failure is always an option - Adam Savage