Re: Picturesque

Oooooooooooooooh...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Just Kidden wrote:

The only thing I didn't like was the voice acting. It didn't seem believable. One thing I laughed at was when the kidnapper said "Well, I was wearing a bullet-proof vest, and you shot me in the head. Next time, shoot me in the head. HAHA"

Haha I laughed there too. I thought the kidnapper was being "sarcastic" in a way. Lol

In my opinion, this film is very impressive from what other brickfilms show. With it's special effects and story design, this film is bound to get an award this year. However, not try to be a jerk, the voices sounded kind of monotone the whole time. Besides that, great work!

I have to say, this film was very well done. Special effects, the CAD models, everything. But I have to say that the storyline was a little off. What ever happened to the president? It never says. And anyways, it lacked emotion. I just kinda dragged on. Sorry.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/img/Untitled-1.png

Nothing to say right at this moment... yet. Maybe real soon? mini/wink

Were you trying to post an image?

http://thebuttonfilm.com/

Ah, man. That was awesome, man, awesome. No flaws at all. You just gotta make a sequel. mini/bigsmile

And yes, I removed that nerdy reply... mini/wink

Last edited by Thunderbolt (December 23, 2010 (10:33pm))

Back In Black!

Thunderbolt wrote:

Picturesque is just epic,super and unbelievable. The visual effects were nothing but extraordinary. As usual, Nick Durron fills our minds with words like 'awesome' and 'cool' when we see his films. When I saw it, I was so impressed by the visual effects of the first scene alone. The storyline rocks and the stop-motion animating can't be described in any words. From the incredible mouth animating to the astonishing visual effects, Picturesque is one of the greatest brickfilm of all time. No doubt. Don't believe me? Go see it for yourself!

That's funny, so... where is your actual review?

Kinzcove, there's no need to pick apart someone's opinion on a brickfilm just because you may disagree.

He did seem a little overly focused on visual effects and the like.

Don't ban me for bumpin' old threads, but this really is one heck of a super-faboulous film!

Night Owl wrote:

He did seem a little overly focused on visual effects and the like.

Well, quite a lot of filmmakers today rely too much on visual effects. However, this could have made a great Avant-Garde entry. In other words, this film seems very original (unlike ForrestFire's bullcrap) indeed. It might have also made a great STAR entry. I've been debating against myself on how it would fit the theme perfectly...and, yes! It would match the theme.

I don't mean to take forever, but, to sum up, Jonathan (or Nick), this is a very, very great film. Smeagol sounded so young in that film, by the way! This film deserves an Oscar...

13/10

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

You don't know Forrestfire101 so you shouldn't judge him. At least he's the one person who animates something he likes that people class as overused.