Topic: Halo Machinima

I know this has nothing to do with brickfilming, but what the hell.

Recently I have downloaded the Halo Combat Evolved demo on the PC along with Filip and James Storr. Its a really fun game as you know and I was just wondering if fellow brickfilmer would like to make a Halo Machinima, just like Red vs Blue?

Its just an idea, if any body wants to help or just flame me, or possibly lock this thread. Feel free to do so.

-Daragh

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

Re: Halo Machinima

I could help you, I guess. I have Team Fortress 2 and I was thinking a couple of months ago to make a machinima with it, but I never got around to do it.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

i have the full Halo PC, I would be glad to help. I've been making Halo Machinima for over a year now.

Can people who are using the trial version play against people who are using the full version?

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Filip wrote:

Can people who are using the trial version play against people who are using the full version?

Yes, people on trial can only play on blood gulch though.

I'm definitely in.

-storgero

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

Can you maybe keep it free of childish humor? Such as granny killing fart jokes? Maybe? For me? Pweease?

iDroid wrote:

i have the full Halo PC, I would be glad to help. I've been making Halo Machinima for over a year now.

Question: How do you make Halo Machinima?

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Dr007 wrote:
iDroid wrote:

Question: How do you make Halo Machinima?

You need a recording device.

Here's a great tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNrwZycY6Qo

Can I help......once I get the game?