Re: Your Story:

NO WAI! ME 2!

Just kidding.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Living LEGO wrote:

Off-topic (But it's my thread, so nyah!)

FuntasticFilms wrote:

...but mainly The one and only Living Lego...

mini/delirium I'm "one and only". I just got a mega ego boost.
So you're Nathan...

Yarp

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Personally I have make a first attempt in 1994, but at this time there had no Internet, no digital camera, nothing…
I remember being gone to see in a specialized store, the prices for a table of mixing video and all the material was very expensive.
In 2005 I saw this on television, and this, it is whereas I decided to begin the brickfilms.

These new-fangled younglings and their late 2000 stories are fringin' on my nerves.

(Note... I've been around a lot longer then January 10, 2009. 2006 actuallay.)

(Note... that is late 2000. Damn.)

Edit: Addressed person is now banned, thank God.

Last edited by Living LEGO (May 14, 2011 (03:53pm))

Well, I found Hazzat's YouTube channel (Zoot101) and I really liked his animations. Soon after, I started. My first animation was 2 fps, full of light flickers, and choppy animation. You can see it on my ALT channel: http://www.YouTube.com/LegoAndStickfigsCH2

I started to improve. I got more Legos, started mixing minifigures, I edited out any minor light flickers (I rarely have to because a don't really get light flickers).

I first got introduced to animation when I watched Wallace and Gromit. I was facinated of how the clay charathers moved. My first animation attempt was when me and my father took some pictures of a snake made out of clay. We played it back on the computer, and it was moving! About seven years later, in 2010, I made a music video with my Logitech Quickcam E3500. It was very choppy, it was a lot of light flicker and the set and the camera was bumped many times. Then I found some sites and tutorials on the internet. I continued to animate, and it became my hobby. Then I found out about Brickfilms.com and Bricksinmotion.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv