Topic: The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters EP 2

Directory Link

The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters EP 2

Link 1

Jeb seeks help for Jethro's sleeping problem.

Re: The Hillbilly Vampire Hunters EP 2

There are people on this site who may find this a bit offensive. That, and the animation needs some work. Try a frame rate like 15.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Thanks for the tip.

There are people on this site who may find this a bit offensive.

I don't follow, but I guess there are people who will find anything offensive. To the director, don't let that discourage you from following any plot ideas you think might be interesting.

I don't set out to offend anyone believe me and you, but I agree there people who let anything offend them.
By no means will this discourage me in anyway.
The Hillbillies are here to stay LOL.
Thanks for the kind words.

Now I think about it, there probably aren't people from the actual area on this site. But some "Mountain People" as they refer to themselves, could find the accents a bit offensive. There are professional companies that get yelled at for making content that offends people in odd ways. Like hillbillies (not your project) living in trailer homes with broken appliances and inaudible accents (I know Disney got caught with a TV episode featuring this.)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I hear ya bud.
But Disney is the evil empire LOL.
At the end of the day we should never take ourselves or what we do to seriously.
Just try and do the best we can and make the best brick films or shorts that we can.
Good brick filming to all.
mini/bigsmile

P.S What size do I have to make an image to upload it as my avatar?
Thanking you or anyone who answer this in advance.

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

I hear ya bud.
At the end of the day we should never take ourselves or what we do to seriously.
Just try and do the best we can and make the best brick films or shorts that we can.
mini/bigsmile

It has to be at least 100 by 100 pixels.

bricksinmotion member of the year

Antonio Ferrara wrote:

I hear ya bud.
mini/bigsmile

The more I try to argue, the more pathetic it gets. Sorry. I have a friend who came from the mountains so I guess I have a place for them.
And yeah, 100 by 100 pixels.

Nah don't worry about it.
You don't sound pathetic at all.
Far as I see it the matter is over lets get back to brick filming.
Goo brick filming to all.