Re: Post Your Story Ideas

It sounds good. Person 2 should be named "Carl." Heros' usually have cool names like "Orion," or "Hercules," so give Person 1 a very "different" name.

Haha thanks on the feedback, but Carl!? haha but maybe I want futuristic names or really wierd ones like you said for person 1. But I dont even know what time this takes place.

For making a name, choose a name you think is "cool". Add some z's or something unusual to make it sound different. Seeing as the film is futuristic, it might blend in with the environment.

NXTManiac

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

At the moment, I'm trying to get my dynamic duo series off the ground and on the net, which hopefully will be concidered bloody awesome. I'm also plan on making a Star Wars brickfilm, which I hope will become a success and will be concidered bloody awesomer! I also have other projects in mind.

-storgero

Last edited by storgero (May 7, 2020 (12:35pm))

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

Ok, but could you at least give some information about the video?

storgero wrote:

At the moment, I'm trying to get my dynamic duo "James and Dan" off the ground and on the net, which hopefully will be concidered bloody awesome. I'm also plan on making a Star Wars brickfilm, which I hope will become a success and will be concidered bloody awesomer! I also have other projects in mind.

If you know... we have too much dynamic duo's and less actually funny films.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Antifaan wrote:

I so want to make a "The Spirit" Montage clipp mini/bigsmile

Have to waitto the DVD comes out thought, but when it does come out I will get to it immidiatley mini/bigsmile

I believe the montage is primarily reserved for "classic" films. I don't quite think The Spirit qualifies.

You can still go ahead and make it, I'm not discouraging you from that, but you probably shouldn't label it as a montage clip.

Last edited by MindGame (February 4, 2009 (08:29pm))

Im currently working on a film called...

THE ISLAND

its about these guys who have been stranded on an island for many years and they have to survive. Its filled withe twist. Ill give away some. There visited by a soldier who's ship sunk and he comes in a lifeboat. And there is an ivasion.:| thats all i'll tell you for now.

"Just Find The Lego In Life!"

OFFICAL PLANS FOR MY NEW SERIES: My serires is called Stranded. its about people stranded on an island. it consist of 17 episodes. each pretty long. It also consist of 2 seasons. Starring Ryan Cahill as Richard, PJ Donnely as Mark, and some old guy as Charlie. Its gonna be sweet.:)

"Just Find The Lego In Life!"

*cough* double post man. mini/mrgreen

MindGame wrote:
Antifaan wrote:

I so want to make a "The Spirit" Montage clipp mini/bigsmile

Have to waitto the DVD comes out thought, but when it does come out I will get to it immidiatley mini/bigsmile

I believe the montage is primarily reserved for "classic" films. I don't quite think The Spirit qualifies.

You can still go ahead and make it, I'm not discouraging you from that, but you probably shouldn't label it as a montage clip.

Well...

Maybe I should wait until it becomes a classic mini/tongue

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Antifaan/KISS/kiss_banner_2.jpg

I have one idea at the moment, and I'm currently working on it. It's called Journey in the Fourth Dimension, where this guy who is being chased by a mob hides in an abandoned lab where he finds a time machine (though at the time, he doesn't know what it is). A "clone" of him exits the time machine claiming it all makes sense now and the original is confused so investigates the time machine, only to be locked inside and sent on  an adventure through time.

I swear there has already been a movie with that title, but nice Idea anyways.

I have an idea, and its hotter than my Pants!

Pirates.

I cant express how much I have wanted to do a movie about these guys. Now that the new Pirate range is out, why not?

I definitely want a badass village, a haunted cave, and every other Pirate Cliche in the book.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (February 15, 2009 (03:22am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Ninja old people.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

BRING BACK THE NINJA SETS so I can do an Epic about them too!

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Get the vintage Minifig collection vol.2 it comes with a red Ninja.

_2014

Thats just ONE Ninja. I'm talking about the huge castles, the Samurai towers, the things that made Ninjas one of the best lines ever.

I was going to do an Revenge of Empress Tang Remake, but decided against it. Maybe later on. Besides, the story was just about an evil Empress and a group of Samurais attempts to kill her, which fail because the Empress kicks a$$ at Kung-Fu. Yeah, "Adventure Ho"

I need ideas for my Pirate epic. Any suggestions?

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I can't give many suggestions as i'm gonna make a pirate film aswell after Galaxy Guy, it's has futuristic pirates.

_2014

I HAS AN IDEA!

Say that the move starts off with a young Captain Guy, who is on an exploration or something far away, when his ship is attacked and invaded by PIRATES. Young Captain Guy is knocked out, and falls off the ship. He wakes up on a raft, being controlled by the most stereotyped Pirate ever. They form an alliance, and head to the nearest Port for some weird reason.
However, Young Captain Guy only just realises that the Pirate guy is a Pirate and it turns out the Pirate has a price on his head. They soon must flee from the city. However, their raft sinks. They are taken captive by the Imperials, and taken to the general guy. The Pirate bluffs his way out of capture by saying that the Young Captain Guy had caught him. The Pirate is taken away, and the General guy beings to cough up the reward, whilst telling the Pirate of a treasure map he found, which he will give to him as a reward - if the Young Captaiin guy will half the finds. They sign a document.
HOWEVER, The Pirate has escaped just outside (where there is much les security) and takes out the security inside the room while their backs are turned. They escape with the rewards, and buy another boat - which turns out to be a con, and they are given another raft. The Young Captain guy attemps to dispose of the treasure map, but the Pirate has heard of the treasure and immediately sets sail to Cuba.

-END PART 1-

The Young Captain Guy and the Pirate arrive at Colombia - South America (dont ask how they managed to travel so far in just a raft), but they dont know that they are there. They think they have arrived Cuba.

And then I have writers block....

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (February 18, 2009 (10:21am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

What if there was a storm then they got knocked unconscious and woke up on a columbian beach.

_2014