Topic: Clone ep 2. Gus

Directory Link

Clone ep 2. Gus

youtube link

Gus is an idiot.

Re: Clone ep 2. Gus

Isn't Gus also the idiot from Fancypants' films? Animation was choppy, at the end the guys legs weren't even moving while he was walking. Some camera shakew and light flicker. Audio was hard to understand. Short, and little storyline. Overall, 1/5, although keep trying.

He didn't have the commander's legs moving because when minifig has that black skirt thing over it's legs, the legs can't move much.

I agree that it's way too short. This looks like one scene, not a whole film. Try compiling all these little ideas into a one film. And why are you copying Fancypants' ideas? Also, the animation and stuff needs work, the things that the above post says.
In the future, try to use at least a wall made of Lego bricks as your background instead of blue piece of construction paper. If you wanted to make it look like sky, then it didn't work. If you want it to look like a sky backround, move the camera farther away and hide the edge where the paper meets the baseplate. And get a piece of poster paper that's more sky-colored. The one in the video is too dark and looks purple.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

minifig051 wrote:

He didn't have the commander's legs moving because when minifig has that black skirt thing over it's legs, the legs can't move much.

I agree that it's way too short. This looks like one scene, not a whole film. Try compiling all these little ideas into a one film. And why are you copying Fancypants' ideas? Also, the animation and stuff needs work, the things that the above post says.
In the future, try to use at least a wall made of Lego bricks as your background instead of blue piece of construction paper. If you wanted to make it look like sky, then it didn't work. If you want it to look like a sky backround, move the camera farther away and hide the edge where the paper meets the baseplate. And get a piece of poster paper that's more sky-colored. The one in the video is too dark and looks purple.

My mom gave me that piece of crap to use as a blue screen instead of buying me an actual blue screen and green screen.Screw you constuction paper!!!

You don't have to blame it on your mom. What does she know about brickfilming? Why use a blue screen for such a short film? mini/confused Like what minifig051 said, you could've built a LEGO wall. That would be easier. And it looks to me like you don't have any green/blue screening software.

Back In Black!

To make the blue screen look like the sky, I wouldn't make the minifigure look as if it is leaning on it, because that gives the effect that the sky is a solid object.
Also, if you use an editing program that has multiple audio tracks, I would suggest making the volume on the track you use for voices louder. In my opinion, that would greatly improve this video.
Overall, this video was not very good, but keep trying, and you will get better. mini/smile

Thunderbolt wrote:

You don't have to blame it on your mom. What does she know about brickfilming? Why use a blue screen for such a short film? mini/confused Like what minifig051 said, you could've built a LEGO wall. That would be easier. And it looks to me like you don't have any green/blue screening software.

You're right,she doesn't know anything about it.She thought those were blue/green screens,and all i got was construction paper.And in Clone episode 1,that was the other piece of crap she bought me.

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

My mom gave me that piece of crap to use as a blue screen instead of buying me an actual blue screen and green screen.Screw you constuction paper!!!

Okay, settle down. You should be thankful your mom would try to help you, and even buy something for one of your films. It was nice she was thinking of your brickfilms. I didn't understand the video, and the audio was cut-off at numerous spots, and was almost impossible to hear. The animation wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that good. Also, I think you need a lamp, or another lamp, because the quality is quite bad, and pretty dark. Also, can you please start using some grammar? Thank you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/base.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/youtube2.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/youtube.png
Sig made by RealBrick mini/bigsmile.

My family have never bought me anything for brickfilming, except Lego for my birthday. You act like she is to blame for all the negative points of your film. If it's "Crap" what she buys for you, go buy your own.

By the sounds of it you dont even know what blue screen (or greenscreen) is for.  Nothing like a 5 second copyrighted themed film.

I've found that blue construction paper makes for a nice blue-sky background if set up and light correctly.

mcoov wrote:

I've found that blue construction paper makes for a nice blue-sky background if set up and light correctly.

How?I want to know!!!

BUMP

Please, could you stop ignoring everyone's posts and not only reply to the ones that don't say that this film isn't the best you could do?

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.