Topic: Assassin's Lego VI PART 1: To Kill or To Die

Directory Link

Assassin's Lego VI (PART 1): To KIll or To Die

YouTube

As promised. Here is the sixth and final episode of Assassin's Lego. I have working in this video from February until a few days ago and it has finally arrived. I just want to say thank you for your interest and the wait has been long. Enjoy the video and comment below on it.
NOTE: The video is divided into two parts because YouTube will not let me upload videos over 20 minutes (PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kl6c8er_OM ).

Last edited by HarryAndBillyBrick (September 12, 2011 (01:41am))

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg

Re: Assassin's Lego VI PART 1: To Kill or To Die

I gave this a 5/5 rating. Why?
Although technical aspects may not be impressing (animation was average, sound wasn't really mixed well, and has a few liught flickers), or the story of the whole series kind of deja vù, just the dedication he put into this project  it makes everything work. I'm impressed, it was one of the best action scenes I've ever seen. It had everything it needed. The car chases were really good, better than the fourth episode. Personally, one of the things I liked the most of the serie was the main antagonist, the police officer, because even if it wasn't your intention, I feel like he was a one of the most likable characters, sometimes even more than the assassin itself, maybe because after all he was just someone doing his job,

Spoiler (click to read)

although at the end he kinda screwed it up, and became more interested on killing the man than just arrest him.

Overall you did a really good job on this, at times it was very cinematic. Great to see you didn't lost motivation during the making of it, and you managed to completing it well. Great job, HABB, you improved a lot since your first episode.

Re: Assassin's Lego VI PART 1: To Kill or To Die

MPfist0 wrote:

I gave this a 5/5 rating. Why?
Although technical aspects may not be impressing (animation was average, sound wasn't really mixed well, and has a few liught flickers), or the story of the whole series kind of deja vù, just the dedication he put into this project  it makes everything work. I'm impressed, it was one of the best action scenes I've ever seen. It had everything it needed. The car chases were really good, better than the fourth episode. Personally, one of the things I liked the most of the serie was the main antagonist, the police officer, because even if it wasn't your intention, I feel like he was a one of the most likable characters, sometimes even more than the assassin itself, maybe because after all he was just someone doing his job,

Spoiler (click to read)

although at the end he kinda screwed it up, and became more interested on killing the man than just arrest him.

Overall you did a really good job on this, at times it was very cinematic. Great to see you didn't lost motivation during the making of it, and you managed to completing it well. Great job, HABB, you improved a lot since your first episode.

I liked your comment, very constructive and I completely agree with you. I'm glad you involved until the end with the story and I'm surprised you think about the sheriff because I developed the character unintentionally. This episode can be the end of the series but not the end of the Assassin because I would like to appear as a minor character in one of my next short. I would also like to make a video of the making of this episode. Thank you again for your critique.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8545/28902888022_9f0ab167b0_m.jpg