-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Re: Jake And The Lazy Guy In: ButtSax

Better and better everyday

IM BACK

Youtube - Jamsterman1

Cool bet i dont like ven it looks like it it a picture and its take very long before its clare then it is an ather picture and yeah i think you now what i mean

Just a noob.

eeeeeeeeeew. Beastiality! Anyway, nicely made, but it was gross.

MySimpleWorld wrote:

Cool bet i dont like ven it looks like it it a picture and its take very long before its clare then it is an ather picture and yeah i think you now what i mean

... what?

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Visually the film is good but unfortunately I understood anything with history, but it is normal, I have practice mini/wink
ha ha too good, "bad taste" mini/lol that made at least 15 years that I had not seen it that there mini/mrgreen

I was watching a Lars von trier film, containing some hard to watch scenes, and the horse thing just make me want to vomit again. For me it just broke all the funny thing of the story. You could have shown their love in a much more interesting way !

apart from this, and all the things Leo said, that I agree with, I loved the "spread the luve" and how they find weapons from nowhere, and the totally awesome crazy aspect of the film. Your movies are more and more impressing me.
Oh Yeah .

http://imgs.imagup.com/member5/1242510318_banniere_clicclac.png