Topic: The Invasion

Directory Link

http://youtu.be/Ga-4yfKihkw

When aliens invade our world our only hope is the ADU troopers

Last edited by rafaelbisinoti (September 23, 2011 (11:10am))

Re: The Invasion

EDIT: Enjoy guys mini/bigsmile

Last edited by rafaelbisinoti (September 23, 2011 (10:57am))

Was this done with your old Cam?

Or is your house verry foggy mini/tongue

How did you do the laser effects? Very nice.

http://www.windlovers.nl/downloads/OBD/OBD_Banner.png

I thought it was pretty good. The quality could have been a tad better, but other than that, I enjoyed it.

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

The camera quality and movements could use some work, but that didn't stop me from absolutely loving it!

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

Really nice, but I don't like this foggy effect.
The animation, camera movements and the effects were superb. mini/smile

Quite good other than the camera quality and the special effect of the alien ship in the beginning other than that, very good. mini/smile

[Insert long rage about horrible camera here]]

Now with that usual thing out of the way, brilliant animation. mini/smile Especially the alien shot in the head thing, though, it would have been better if you had used an evil skelly face, it would have fit much better, and the laser was a tad too slow (I know it was slow mo, but that's still too slow).

Effects also need a bit of work, especially when the ship whizzed by, which look just unnatural and pasted. Other than that, some torch/flashlights shined on the guns as they discharge would have been pretty cool. It's a pretty great way to add some realistic but simple lighting effects.

I enjoyed the alien's face being blown off hah. That was animated well. Otherwise, yeah, just what everyone else has said.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:

[Insert long rage about horrible camera here]]

YES!
DUDE! this would be like one of the most legendary films ever if you had a better camera!
...don't feel pressured to get a new camera or anything mini/XD

But yeah, anyway, very nice job, I was completely blown away.

Youtube | Twitter
"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Wow guys thanks so much for the replies, i'm glad you all liked it, and yeah as usual the main problem is the camera but  unfortunately that's something i can't fix, well at least not now, but hopefully i'll get it better soon, LoL ANP, it's funny how every time you comment on my camera quality haha,but i understand your rage with my camera, i feel the same thing for it as well mini/tongue   again thanks for the replies guys mini/smile
PS: I don't have an evil skelly face mini/sad
EDIT: topitmunkeydog, yeah i could have made a plot for this entire battle, but i just felt like doing an epic action scene and i was kind of in a hurry to upload somethin on youtube since i hadn't uploaded anything in a long time, so yeah, anyway thanks for the comment mini/smile

Last edited by rafaelbisinoti (September 27, 2011 (05:28pm))

olol practically every comment here is about how the camera quality was bad
I thought the camera quality was just fine, it worked well for this sort of film.
One criticism is that the plot was not very well developed, it was just a large battle scence. It would be better if like this was a scene in some kind of a larger film.
Overall, that was really cool.