Re: AQUAMAN VS BATMAN!!!

That doesn't mean that people can't try their best.

I personally thought the use of clay was a good choice for blood. I mean come on, they're made out of plastic, it makes more sense to use something equally artificial looking. Not saying real blood effects look bad or that clay is the best; it really just comes down to personal preference. Just my two cents.

Quality debate aside, I really enjoyed it. The animation was spectacular as expected, I loved the arm break in particular. And I was laughing the whole way through, so bonus points for that. Voice acting was good, especially Jargon's. He did really well as the announcer dude.

4/5

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Hey, guys. At least you'll never catch me using ketchup.

Anyway, glad you guys are watching! I been out of the game for a while so don't expect me to be the best I've ever been, I'll be the first to admit I'm a little rusty at the moment. The Halloween Special didn't exactly come out spectacular so that's why I haven't released it yet, it's not EXTREMELY BAD but I will say I'm not sure if it would be better than the last one if I finished it. We'll see, you'll probably see it come out sooner or later. Back on Aquaman though, you'll definitely be seeing more of him! I've finished filming the next one, should be out soon. I hope you all enjoy it!
Thank you, guys!!!

butt i like Aquaman mini/madhead

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

Hee hee, you said "butt."

It's "but," not "butt."

Sorry. mini/tongue

-LASF

LASF wrote:

It's "but," not "butt."

Sorry. mini/tongue

-LASF

butt i don't know what you're talking about mini/eek

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

LASF wrote:

It's "but," not "butt."

Sorry. mini/tongue

-LASF

You did it again. "Butt" is your rear end, "but" is is the word your looking for.

Or you were just sarcastic/funny.

-LASF

LASF wrote:
LASF wrote:

It's "but," not "butt."

Sorry. mini/tongue

-LASF

You did it again. "Butt" is your rear end, "but" is is the word your looking for.

Or you were just sarcastic/funny.

-LASF

LASF, not everyone on this site has English as their first language. Either that or they're young, they're bad at spelling, or they're goofing off. Either way, let's not be a Grammar Nazi.