Topic: Jake and Adam: Cops And Robert

Directory Link

Jake and Adam: Cops And Robert

Youtube

My newest episode of Jake and Adam, the only one i was actually proud of. PLEASE tell me what you think of the mouth animation. It took a lot of extra time but i like it a lot more!

My goal is to make this series more like a TV show. All my other episodes are utter garbage ):

Last edited by NFfilmz (August 11, 2011 (05:01pm))

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

Re: Jake and Adam: Cops And Robert

Oh my gosh! This was AWESOME!!!! The story was funny and entertaining and the mouth animation/voice syncing was brilliant! The animation was excelent!

4.9/5 Stars!

LINK!<--CLICKY!
MY AWESOME NEW MUSIC VIDEO!]
I like turles I mean Legos mini/shifty
Flickr | Youtube

That was great! A lot more TV show-like. It kinda reminded me of The Looney Tunes Show at parts (like the double plot lines that tie together in the end). I also like the pun title.

The mouth animation was kinda distracting, it wasn't that good. Don't do mouth animation, it'll be better that way. Try moving their arms up and down while they're talking.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

I thought the mouth animation was awesome!

LINK!<--CLICKY!
MY AWESOME NEW MUSIC VIDEO!]
I like turles I mean Legos mini/shifty
Flickr | Youtube

What I meant was the lip-syncing was good, but the mouths looked pasted on, not actually part of the face. Another thing is that there was a lot of it, and it took attention away from any animation that was going on while mouths were moving. I perfer brickfilms without mouth animation, you see the animation better and more of it.

Also, I didn't like that it had curse words in it. Sure, they were partially beeped out, but I would perfer not having them at all. If you still want to keep it, beep out the whole word or most of the word. When you tried to beep out the "i" in the S-word, you kinda missed your mark. It beeped out the second half of the "i" and the first half of the "t", making both letters partially audiable. That means someone can figure out the whole word.

well, I think people would figure out the word anyway. Other than poop's sinonymous what other word has Sh and t? Shot, but why would he beep that?.
Btw, that was great, very funny at times. The mouth animation was good, reminds me of Biff and Mario's mouth animation. Good how you managed to keep the audience entertained with a 12 minutes brickfilm, and it's not something you usually see.

MPfist0 wrote:

well, I think people would figure out the word anyway. Other than poop's sinonymous what other word has Sh and t? Shot, but why would he beep that?.
Btw, that was great, very funny at times. The mouth animation was good, reminds me of Biff and Mario's mouth animation. Good how you managed to keep the audience entertained with a 12 minutes brickfilm, and it's not something you usually see.

I'm talking about people who don't know the word already.

Yes, longer multi-joke comedic brickfilms are rare. I always like seeing brickfilms like this.

It's a classic! What can I say? The storyline, the actors, the animation. Everything about this video was excellent! Great job, Neema. Keep up the good work!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

This was a great film! I loved every minute of it, the only flaws in the animation, I thought, were too many pauses and stills, but you more than covered that up with humor, effects and quite pssibly one of the best story lines I've seen. It's pretty dangerous to make a 12 minute movie but you tackled and conquored it! Great work!

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

I thought this film was good myself, I haven't watched it since its release date, maybe I should revisit it mini/tongue. Anyways, Brixar like others have said before it's alright to bump an old film thread, especially if you're giving it good criticism/review, in which you did just that in this post, but please try not to only comment on the old film threads, as it seems that is what you tend to try to do since your arrival mini/confused.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/base.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/youtube2.pnghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RealBrick/Sigs/youtube.png
Sig made by RealBrick mini/bigsmile.

Inspiration from Jake and Amir?

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

LOL I told you a week ago that I'm not aware of your series (in the ideas for this show topic) but I gotta say that I was wrong. I remember watching this episode back in July and I really loved it and I watched it again now, well written and very entertaining to watch.