Topic: A Summary of 2012

Directory Link

A Summary of 2012

YouTube

Kaboom.

This probably isn't my best work though just a little something to get me back into the brickfilming habit.

Re: A Summary of 2012

Heh, nice. I felt like you could've maybe work on the whole film a bit longer, as maybe on the animation. I also think you could maybe kinda try and fix your lighting somehow. I dunno, it just seems kinda too bright. Nice job though.

3/5

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

nothing says the world is going to "blow up" its just going to come to an end mini/tongue

it seemed rather rushed and the voices were hard to understand. otherwise it was very good
I envy your camera quality. mini/madhead

Thanks for your comments, guys. mini/smile

Anymore replies?

Aahh, LegoAndStickFigs.  Another film. 

This one actually made me chuckle.  You pulled the boom perfectly, but again, the animation and voices are only okay.  It was clever though.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

This probably your best animation so far, and I really enjoyed watching it. mini/smile The only thing that was pretty anoying, was the camera zooming in and out in some frames. Try easing in and easing out too, this helps a lot to make your animation much smoother. This definitely deserves a higher rating than any of your films thus far! mini/smile

OVERALL: 3.9/5

Good job!

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

Thanks a lot, guys! mini/delirium
I'm really glad you enjoyed this.

Sorry about the zooming, though. I stopped and started sometimes so the camera may have gotten bumped a bit.

LASF wrote:

Sorry about the zooming, though. I stopped and started sometimes so the camera may have gotten bumped a bit.

You use a Logitech C910 right? The same thing happens to me sometimes too.

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

Anteater wrote:
LASF wrote:

You use a Logitech C910 right? The same thing happens to me sometimes too.

Yep.
I also played with the video settings a bit.