Re: Post Your Story Ideas

I can do dark, but not storms. Besides, I think a loss of direction is funnier. I intend to make this a kind of comedy.

After finding out that they are in-fact in Colombia, the Pirate does a 'Khaaann Moment', and the opening titles appear.

They promptly return to find their raft stolen.

Young Captain Guy says: Who would want to nick a raft?
Pirate: The guy who sold us it.

Out of money, food, and a 'ship', they must turn to begging. This doesnt go so well, as they are kicked off the streets by some Imperials, who claim that they "Look familiar".

Thats all I can think of for now....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

GOT IT!

The Pirate is prepared to dispose of the map, when he realises that he has held it UPSIDE DOWN. This means that the Treasure is in-fact in Colombia. They find the Con-Man, who has stolen their raft - throw him in a barrel on its way to the UK - and get their raft back. They are however being followed by the General guy from earlier....

After a short journey, they end up in "The Cave of Death", just on the outskirts of Colombia. Here, legend has it that an Army of medievil Knight Explorers, far ahead of present Explorers, raided an Native Tribe. They bought gold of their own, aswell as keeping the hordes of their victims. However, the Knights died of starvation as a result of being trapped on the Island.

The Pirate and Captain prepare to leave, when the band of Pirates from the beginning of the film show up! The Pirate reveals that this used to be their crew, but they turned againt him, and his first mate is now Captain. The new captain however drove straight into some rocks mere moments after this, and the Pirate thought them dead.

The Baddie Captain (lets call him 'Bones') orders his crew to seize them. This happens, as they are hopelessly outnumbered. Bones however, offers a chance to spare the Young Captain Guys life in a duel. The Young Captain Guy looses, and is killed in a dramatic fashion.

The Pirate then offers to take his place. Bones is reluctant, as the Pirate used to be his Captain, and had a huge reputation. The Pirate accuses him of being a coward. They duel. However, it ends when the other Pirates rush into help. The Pirate this time dominates them all, and the duel resumes.
Bones swipes at The Pirates legs, and he falls. However, the Pirate gets up, and reveals that Bones only cut off his WOODEN PEG LEG, meaning that he is not injured at all. The Pirate swipes at an object, and a golden plate of some value falls down. The light from it temporarily blinds Bones, and the Pirate stabs.

The Imperials convinently arrive just on time. They arrest the last of the crew and the General guy speaks with the Pirate. The General announces the deal with the Young Captain Guy to keep half of the treasure. However, due to reasons of death, the General and the Imperials keep ALL of the Treasure.
The Pirate gives the General the slip by asking his peg leg to be re-attached. It is done so and, whilst the General is observing the body of the Young Captain Guy, the Pirate disarms the guards, takes back his Pirate ship, and sails off into the distance, laughing, and brandishing the Golden plate.

-END OF PART 2-

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

I've been thinking about making a brickfilm based on Bleach.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

The final plot summary to 'Cutlass':

PART 1

The movie begins with ‘Cutlass’, a Young Pirate Captain, who sailing back from a raid of a Native American Tribe, when his ship is attacked and invaded by another rival gang of Pirates. Cutlass is knocked out during the commotion, and falls off the ship. The gang of Pirates capture the ship and the crew. Their Captain orders for the crew to be killed.

Cutlass wakes up to find that he has been rescued, and is riding on a raft being controlled by the most stereotyped Pirate ever; Captain Sea-rat. Sea-rat is a former Pirate Captain, yet his crew turned on him and crashed his ship. They agree to try and find Cutlasses ship, and then hunt down Sea-Rats former crew together. They then head to Port Most-Dangerous in Jamaica to stock up on supplies, and try and find out where the ship and crew has gone.
However, Cutlass only just realises that Sea-Rat has a price on his head after seeing a Wanted poster. They are then spotted by Imperial Soldiers and must flee from the city.

However, their raft sinks less than half a mile out. The Imperials sarcastically offer to help them, taking them aboard their ship.

They are taken to General Starflite, commander of the British Imperial Navy.
Sea-Rat attempts to bluff his way out of capture by saying that Cutlass had caught him. Sea-Rat is taken away, and the Starflite guy beings to cough up the reward, whilst telling the Pirate of a treasure map he found, which he will give to him as a reward - if Cutlass will half the treasure to him and the Imperial Navy. They sign a document to confirm this.

HOWEVER, Sea-Rat has escapes just outside (where there is much less security) and takes out the security inside the room while their backs are turned. They escape with the rewards, and buy another boat - which turns out to be a con, and they are given just another raft. Cutlass attempts to dispose of the treasure map – believing such stories as nonsense, but Sea-Rat has heard of the treasure before and immediately sets sail to Cuba.

-END of PART 1-

PART 2

The Young Captain Guy and the Pirate arrive miraculously at Colombia - South America. However Sea-Rat thinks they have arrived Cuba, after miss-reading the map. They find this out after quizzing a local. Sea-Rat hits the local and yells at the heavens: “DAAMMNNN!”
They then return to find their raft stolen by the con-man who sold it to them. Out of money, food, and a 'ship', they briefly turn to begging. This doesn’t go so well, as they are kicked off the streets by some Imperial Troops, who claim that they "Look familiar".
Sea-Rat is prepared to dispose of the map, when he realises that he has held it UPSIDE DOWN. This means that the Treasure is in-fact in Colombia. They then find the Con-Man and get their raft back. However, as they set off away from the beach, they are not aware of General Starflite following them.

After a short journey, they end up in "The Death Cave", just on the outskirts of Colombia. Here, legend has it that an Army of medieval Knights, far ahead of present Explorers, raided a Native Tribe within the cave, slaughtering the Tribe. However, the Knights died of starvation as a result of being trapped on the Island, leaving their treasure behind.
Sea-Rat and Cutlass prepare to leave, when the band of Pirates from the beginning of the film show up! Sea-Rat reveals that this used to be their crew, but they turned against him, and his first mate: ‘Bones’ is now Captain, and accidentally.

Bones orders his crew to seize them. This happens, as they are hopelessly outnumbered. Bones however, offers a chance to spare their life in a duel between Cutlass and Bones. Cutlass looses, and is killed.
Sea-Rat then offers to take his place. Bones is reluctant, as Sea-Rat used to be his Captain, and had a huge reputation. Sea-Rat accuses him of being a coward. They duel. However, it is interrupted when the other Pirates rush into help. Sea-Rat this time dominates them all, and the duel resumes.
Bones swipes at Sea-Rats legs, and he falls. However, he gets up, and reveals that Bones only cut off his WOODEN PEG LEG, meaning that he is not injured at all. Sea-Rat swipes at a pile of Treasure, and a detailed Golden Plate value falls down. The beam of light reflected from it temporarily blinds Bones and Sea-Rat stabs him, sending him falling into a botomless pitt - possibly filled with spikes and skeletons.

The Imperials conveniently arrive just on time. They arrest the last of the crew and Starflite speaks with a crippled Sea-Rat. Starflite presents the document regarding the deal with the Cutlass to keep half of the treasure. However, due to reasons of death, he and the Imperials keep ALL of the Treasure.
Sea-Rat asks that his peg leg be re-attached, so he can walk. It is done so and, whilst the General is observing the body of Cutlass, Sea-Rat disarms the guards, takes back his Pirate ship, and sails off into the distance, laughing, and brandishing the Golden plate.

-END of PART 2-

Feedback?

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (February 21, 2009 (11:58am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

I like it, Bones has to fall into a pit of skeletons and spikes and die.

_2014

That would be the ultimate cliche....

I LOVE IT!

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Hi guys, can someone give me some kind of an idea for a story? i really cant come up with anything! i was thinking a pirates, or a modern day fight film. But i cant think of a story...Halp! mini/confused

Well, there's an awful lot of story ideas in this thread...

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Well, i had an idea, now i need to script it. It's gonna ba a horror movie called spine. Working on a teaser now.

I have a lot of Ideas now but I have to elaborate them...for example: a normal people that fight the society, or a patient that want to come true his wishes before die, ecc. ecc...

I'm putting Zorron on hold, and I'm making a new film called twitch.

It's gonna be a silent film with music, about a guy shooting people in a massacre.
it's gonna go to this in the hall of a mountain king remix I got from a friend composer worked on, Father-Of-Death. It'll start up with the character putting on his hat, (an up close shot) and then loading, cocking, and putting his weapons on his back. then, when the crazy part goes on in the song, he starts running, (right before) and when the crazy part of the song starts, he kills the 1st victim of the massacre (lucky him *confetti*) and starts killing everyone, while they're trying to kill him.

pretty good?

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

Too much violence and not enough story, I think that's starting to happen too much.
Idk, make it if you want, but it seems like Zorron will have a story so I am more excited to see that.

I'm just making this because I wanna make a music video.

[10]]

That sounds like it will be sort of challenging don't you think? what I would do is throw in some dutch angles, and some shots where he's running with some brickarms guns, continues to spin and fires gun. Tis is obviosly going to be quite dark. But get going at it, oh and the song is wonderful, although it's in the film "Gauntlet". Keep at it!
mini/wink

for the people who wanna listen to the remix, go to Newgrounds

[10]]

I'm thinking of making a short video called The Average Day Of A Robot mini/smile

<{~~~SnowTiger727~~~}>]

I man gets trapped inside a dumpster which is actually an entrance to a cavern of dangerous traps. Will he make it out?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

I'm making a 7 part series, "a day in the life of a minifig." The sets, props, and overall aura of it is going to be perfect. I am already building the sets for episode 1: Monday. I'm probably going to be releasing them once a month.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

I am animating a film called "Bad Luck". It's about a guy who plays guitar in the park for a living. He just can't win this week. 20 seconds done.

This thread is for ideas. This isn't the 'upcoming film' thread. mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png