Re: Clone Training Center

A instant classic. Amazing! mini/bigsmile

Your work is ground-breaking.

Last edited by Scypax (November 17, 2009 (11:19am))

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Only has one problem. Throughout the video bridge's torso switchs betwee regular and pilot clone bodies.

END films wrote:

Only has one problem. Throughout the video bridge's torso switchs betwee regular and pilot clone bodies.

The last post was made 3 years ago. Please don't bump old threads.

Troodon wrote:
END films wrote:

The last post was made 3 years ago. Please don't bump old threads.

I don't see any problem with posting on older Film Releases. After all, there is a "Discuss This Film" button located under Films in the Film directory that links to the thread for the film. So as long as the comment is something substantial or worth noting then it should be fine, right? Not a generic, "Nice!" or "Cool, man!"

I'm gonna have to go back and look at what END was saying though, thats interesting if it is true.

Repelling Spider is correct. Bumping old threads is acceptable if someone has something valuable to add to the conversation. This is especially true for threads in Releases, as people discover new brickfilms all the time. But, as anywhere on the forums, we ask that you put some time and thought into your posts. mini/smile