Topic: An Apology for EASTER

I'm sorry for the way EASTER was handled.

I made this as a video because I feel text does not genuinely show my feelings of regret.

Re: An Apology for EASTER

Ya'll better forgive this guy, he did his best.

Life happens. I forgive you. But I wasn't really super upset or anything, cause the contest was just fun to make an entry for- prizes and rankings were just added goodies on top. Thanks for stepping up and running the contest though cause we might not have had one.

I think just about everyone agrees with me that you're fine, I very much appreciate the heartfelt apology mini/smile

It was great of you to host the Easter contest.  I enjoyed putting together an entry!  And as you said, the whole ordeal is over and the results are out mini/bigsmile

Why was everyone so harsh to the guy? You all should be lucky he did the contest in the first place. I mean, c'mon, he has a life. We all do. All our lives are busy, so I see no point in accusing someone when you probably never got something done in time. I forgive you, mcoov.

It was really great of you for making this video but don't be too hard on yourself, you did your best, life gets in the way now and then. I'm sure the whole community has forgiven you mini/bigsmile

Hey that's no problem. I am glad you got the results up. Don't be to hard on yourself though. In the grand scheme of things, life takes precedence. I, for one, was never "mad" or anything.

Me neither. I kept calm and didn't spam the Easter thread with comments like "when will the resultant be up?". I patiently waited in the sidelines.