Topic: [Insert Your Own Title Here]

Directory Link

[Insert Your Own Title Here]

[Insert Your Own Title Here]

This was basically an animation test proving that you don't need chromakey programs and green screen clips to create spent bullet cartridge effects in brickfilms, but eventually I just kept adding to it, so it sort of has a story to it. Whether or not that story makes sense, I'll let you be the judge.   

Re: [Insert Your Own Title Here]

I like it! I would have never thought of that! Thing is, they're a bit big for bullet cartridges.

It was good, but next time post something like this in the "WIPs and Tests" forum as this is for finished films and trailers.
What framerate are you using, my guess is you're using WMM? Try to bump it up to at least 12, possibly 15.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

GHB Productions: Thanks! I know the 'cartridges' are a little big, but trust me, at the time, they were a way cheaper alternative to chromakey screen software!

1011Ev: Yeah, I posted this before seeing that section of the site. Hopefully I'll get it right next time. On this I think I used between 8-10 fps, but I'm getting better. Yeah, I'm stuck with WMM for now. At least the new version allows for more than 8 fps.

You can get monkeyjam, which is free. A lot of brickfilmer's use it. mini/wink

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook