Topic: Among Us Episode 1.

Directory Link

Among Us Episode 1.

Link 1

Who is the secret organization that fights the evil's that go bump in the night?

Re: Among Us Episode 1.

amazing story, cant wait to the next episode,keep it up!:)

Quite a let down. Really not your best work to date.
To bad though expected something good after Union City.

Outsider wrote:

Sorry to let you down. I will try harder on my next video.

Antonio Ferrara wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Maybe if you praticed your craft the way you pratice your sarcasm you might not be a one series wonder.

Outsider wrote:
Antonio Ferrara wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Maybe if you praticed your craft the way you pratice your sarcasm you might not be a one series wonder.

Dude, Seriously. Stop trying to bring down his videos. Cause your "opinion" tends to get kind of rude in the long run. mini/no

~Hal

Outsider wrote:
Antonio Ferrara wrote:

First off, I'm kind of doubting Antonio was being sarcastic. He's usually very receptive to polite viewer input.

That's not to say that what you've written itself is especially polite. It's clear from your early posts on the site that you know how to offer constructive criticism. Just posting that you thought the film was a "let down" and following it up by calling someone a "one series wonder" is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.

Squash wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Antonio Ferrara wrote:

First off, I'm kind of doubting Antonio was being sarcastic. He's usually very receptive to polite viewer input.

That's not to say that what you've written itself is especially polite. It's clear from your early posts on the site that you know how to offer constructive criticism. Just posting that you thought the film was a "let down" and following it up by calling someone a "one series wonder" is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.

I am not being a jerk thanks. I say it how it is. Why should I lie and say something is good when it is not? I have seen many comments on here just as honest if not more brutal then mine. So why should I apologize? I have none nothing wrong.

First of all, these forum isn't youtube where little kids come and write comments like "oh this bad! You suck! Boo" or "FAIL" "SUCKS" and etc. BiM forums are for improving your animation skills and etc so if you don't like something about Antonio's videos then make a detailed list on what in your opinion he should work on. What you're doing is being a jerk, cause all you do is post negative feedback without any arguments.

You know this is really enough now. Outsider you need to chill out. If you don't like what I make then don't watch. I am not going to change to please you. To me the story is always the most important thing about any video i do. Cuz if the story is no good then all the best animating in the world can't save it. So if you still have a problem with me then please feel free not to watch.