Topic: The mlp:fim discussion thread (SPOILER ALERT)

I figured we need a thread for a very controversial topic, and that is My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic.
RULES:
Don't hate. If you don't like show, don't say anything.
Spoilers are allowed, but leaked episodes aren't.
Please keep this somehow related to the show, however, ponification is allowed.
No pointless image macros, and please don't harass people if Rainbow Dash is not their favorite pony.
And lastly, have fun.

Troodon

Re: The mlp:fim discussion thread (SPOILER ALERT)

We already have a few topics like this and they are in the community forum... mini/sad

OK, I lied. There actually is one that was not in the community forum, and it was given the ok from Smeagol himself. For some reason people didn't post after that.
Here it is. http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … on-thread/
IDK if there is going to be one of these allowed, so we should await the approval of some moderator, and hopefully they say yea. mini/cat

Last edited by topit (September 6, 2012 (03:21pm))

There's already a thread for this in the Community forum. Unlike most of the TV threads in there, that one didn't get moved to this forum because if it was, some immature people would troll us. Keeping it in the Community forum gives it a no-troll guarantee. Also a no-immaturity-in-general guarantee.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

topitmunkeydog wrote:

We already have a few topics like this and they are in the community forum... mini/sad

Technically, this is the community forum. And I just did a search on My Little Pony, there are no topics that mainly concentrate on the show itself.

Edit: aha, there is another, it's just that it hasn't been posted in for 1 year. But I still don't get it, this IS the community forum, right?

Last edited by Troodon (September 6, 2012 (03:21pm))

Troodon wrote:
topitmunkeydog wrote:

Technically, this is the community forum. And I just did a search on My Little Pony, there are no topics that mainly concentrate on the show itself.

This forum is in the Community forum group, but not the Community Forum itself. Only staff and and selected group of members can see it. It used to be open to all users, but was closed to the general public last summer. You can't see it, so that's why it's not coming up on your search.

Those who can see it see a third forum labled "Community" in the Community forum group below the Other Films forum.

Last edited by minifig051 (September 6, 2012 (03:25pm))

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

I can tell why. A lot of the members would troll, and some people can't get through their head that you.can't.feed.trolls. And considering how many people think that Mlp:fim is a little girls show. Still the moderators decide if the thread lives. Or dies.

Also, I probably can't see it because I joined around the time it was locked to the public, or because of an extreme immaturity level around the time I joined. Or getting 2 bannings in Summer 2011.

Last edited by Troodon (September 6, 2012 (03:30pm))

This thread is now Pretty Pony Princess President approved.

Luna Bless Amareica.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

While I kind of feel like the reason for keeping the established MLP thread stashed in Community is a little weaksauce, feel free to continue discussion in the existing thread linked to above.