Topic: The Haunted Head Boutique

Directory Link

The Haunted Head Boutique

YouTube

It's here!
After a good month and a half of production, The Haunted Head Boutique is finally here! I hope you guys enjoy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Re: The Haunted Head Boutique

It's finally out!  I like this (maybe because I'm in it).  Boy, do I ever sound like a cheesy actor mini/lol
I hate hearing myself later...oh well.  The other voices were great!  The animation was pretty smooth, and I didn't notice any light flicker.  The backgrounds were interesting and the lighting was good in most scenes.  In a few shots the camera seems to be out of focus, or focused on the wrong thing.  There was a bit of...what do you call it...over exposure (?) in a few scenes, specifically the last scene of the film.     
Besides that I liked it! mini/smile

It was good. I was expecting more though, like a story about the origins of the boutique, or who

Spoiler (click to read)

that creepy guy standing behind them

was.

8/10

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I like it, First time I ever gave my voice to a brickfilm. Awesome job.

Thanks for all your feedback, guys! mini/smile
I'm wondering if I should make a film about the origins of the boutique sometime?

could be a tie in to next years film

jediknight1997 wrote:

could be a tie in to next years film

Hm, yeah. Though, I was thinking about having it as next year's Halloween film. I dunno.

that would be better.

i'm not use to hearing my voice in other brickfilms.

jediknight1997 wrote:

that would be better.

All right! mini/smile I guess that'll leave sometime for this to sink in. Plus, I have other brickfilms coming before then.