Topic: tim & fRED Christmas Special 3

Directory Link

tim & fRED Christmas Special 3

youtubular bro

Finally returning to my roots with another Christastic tim & fRED adventure!
If I had more time I probably could have polished it up a lot more, maybe recorded more versions of the dialogue and other technical stuff, I'm sure it would have come out much more to my liking. But for the time I had I think pulled this one off rather nicely, especially since I've been working for Forrest all this month on his video too, lol. (not to brag, I'm just amazed I had the time)
Please post your feedback! I'm sure I'll cry in a corner when I read it, but let's hear it anyway. mini/wink

Re: tim & fRED Christmas Special 3

I often like your videos and animation style etc. so I don't say more about that. mini/lol But pretty dusty green base plate so do the brown floor in their house, that standed me out.

Not bad!
It was a little more gory then your other tim & fRED films but I still found it funny mini/smile
Well done for making another tim & fRED brickfilm! mini/wink

Thanks! Really happy with the response so far, glad I could entertain. mini/smile
I actually didn't think about the gore all that much. I've been watching too many gory movies I think, lol. I'll keep that in consideration more for future tim & fRED episodes.
Also, I probably should wash my sets before I using them. I'll keep that in mind aswell!

Great job as always dude. And congratz on juggling all the film projects ;D Way cool!

Thanks! It was quite a challenge.

the gore was very impressive

good job on that

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I certainly had fun watching it. Looking forward to future specials! mini/smile

I think you did a very good job on

Spoiler (click to read)

pulling off the scene where Santa falls through the roof at the very end.

I think the timing and pacing where a bit fast, but it didn't disrupt the overall execution of the film. mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Yay! tim & fRED return!

Hopefully you'll make them a litttle more regularly now.

This film gave me more than one good laugh and the gore on the skeletons face actually gave me chill. Well animated!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  - Berthold Auerbach