I hope this is relevant, but I made a concept of what the UI of the program could look like.
A few key features:
- Large live view box.
- Magnetic vertical timeline.
- Unique masking export box in the lower left corner (drag from the timeline your background image with the support, and your foreground image into the respective boxes, press export, which will set up a masking situation in your selected photo editor).
- Onion skinning toggle next to timeline.
- Key controls orbit the place where the future logo will be placed.
- Info is displayed above timeline.
- Bottom right corner holds a box with three tabs - Capture, View and Tips - each with their own respective sections once selected.
- Bar along top in my concept is typical OS X; program needs to be able to change between a Windows and a Mac layout when running on either of the two respective platforms.
It's a pretty rough outline/placement of the program, feel free to nitpick apart the things you don't like, but I ultimately hope that my contribution helps the project as a whole.
Last edited by Carousel (January 21, 2013 (03:28pm))