Re: BRAWL 2013 Has Ended!

Should be fine as far as I know. mini/wink

PushOverProductions wrote:

Hi, I just wanna check before I animate,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

On the coffee mug closest to the screen, there is a small little "S".  Is it easy enough to see? I don't want to get disqualified for something as small as that.

That works.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Ok I have a shot of the sky That dos not have the mod element but it pans down to a mod element  is that ok. mini/confused

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Ok I have a shot of the sky That dos not have the mod element but it pans down to a mod element  is that ok. mini/confused

That sounds good to me.

Youtube   Twitter

Hey, I have a silly question.
Most contests require the logo to be in the credits/titles somewhere, but you didn't say anything about that.
Should I include it or not?

Thought others may be wondering the same.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Hey, I have a silly question.
Most contests require the logo to be in the credits/titles somewhere, but you didn't say anything about that.
Should I include it or not?

Thought others may be wondering the same.

It's not required to put the BRAWL logo in your entry, but you're welcome to put the logo in if you want.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (August 1, 2013 (08:03pm))

Youtube   Twitter

I was animating a shot, it was going really well, and I was about to finish it when I realized that the mod element was missing, so I just stuck it in the last frame. Ha ha ha

Are we allowed to make a trailer for our entry?

Willco66 wrote:

Are we allowed to make a trailer for our entry?

I'm going to say no, there's less than 26 hours remaining before you can make your films public. Use the remaining time to make your film a little more awesome.

Youtube   Twitter

Ok won last question I have a shot ware the mod is the person but he walks out of the shot And is not there fort like 5 seconds. Is that ok I have the hole thing done. mini/sad

My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Ok won last question I have a shot ware the mod is the person but he walks out of the shot And is not there fort like 5 seconds. Is that ok I have the hole thing done. mini/sad

That's okay!

Youtube   Twitter

I just sent in my entry, was it received?

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

I just sent in my entry, was it received?

Yes, I got it!

Youtube   Twitter

Sent my entry. Pleas tell me if you didn't get it.

Osomstudios.

My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Sent my entry. Pleas tell me if you didn't get it.

Osomstudios.

I received your entry!

Youtube   Twitter

There's a shot in my film, where I realised--a bit too late--that I hadn't hidden the mod element in there. But, could this count?
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u463/omar_mickelson/Modelementclarificationwiththecontesthost_zps9a2e2748.png
The guy's left shirt collar is shaped like a really weird S. Like the outline of his collar kind of resembles the shape. But, could that still count? (You might have to tilt your head to the side.)

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

There's a shot in my film, where I realised--a bit too late--that I hadn't hidden the mod element in there. But, could this count?
(img)
The guy's left shirt collar is shaped like a really weird S. Like the outline of his collar kind of resembles the shape. But, could that still count? (You might have to tilt your head to the side.)

Eh, sorry, that doesn't count.

Last edited by Fun Sucker (August 3, 2013 (01:44pm))

Youtube   Twitter

Awwww.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I have a question... I've started uploading my video, but I'm afraid it's not going to make it before 12 o'clock. If it doesn't upload before 12:00 Would it still count if I gave you the link after, as there was problems with youtube's uploading thing. Hopefully that makes sense.

mrsmas101 wrote:

I have a question... I've started uploading my video, but I'm afraid it's not going to make it before 12 o'clock. If it doesn't upload before 12:00 Would it still count if I gave you the link after, as there was problems with youtube's uploading thing. Hopefully that makes sense.

If you PM a screen shot of the YouTube upload page, you'll be good.

Youtube   Twitter