Topic: Iron-ing Man

Directory Link

Iron-ing Man

YouTube

Tony Stark returns home to his lab after a hard day saving the world, only to realise he hasn't got any clean clothes.

Please check out my Lego Videos!
Hope you enjoy them!

Re: Iron-ing Man

Ha ha ha, that was great. Loved the de suiting of Iron Man, classic.

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

Not bad, but a tiny bit flawed.
The animation was choppy and slow, and many of the jokes lacked a nice 'pop' or speed, meaning that took a bit long, and turned predicable.

The un-suiting was a good idea, and had a nice lego twist on it, and the iron was an interesting idea.

I feel that it couldn't decide between a slower paced parody, or a quick slap-stick short, and between that and the animation it just didn't reach it's full potential. Still, don't be discouraged, it just needed a bit more polishing.
I'm sure you're next short will be even better.

I liked the LEGO version of the taking off of the suit, but both the animation and the pacing of the short were too slow. Everything felt like it needed to be moving faster. Also, I got as far as his close smelling bad, but after that it's hard to tell what was actually going on. The title was the only indication that the little thing was an iron. You also need to ease in and out more on the animation, it was to stiff. It certainly shows potential, you just need to spend time straightening out the details. mini/smile

Thank you for the feedback mini/smile the flow of the movement and timing is something I am working on improving.

Thank you! mini/smile

Please check out my Lego Videos!
Hope you enjoy them!