Topic: Out of Time

Directory Link

Out of Time

Out of Time (Remastered) on YouTube
Out of Time (Original) on YouTube
Out of Time (Original) DivX avi download
Out of Time (Original) QuickTime download
Out of Time web page

This is my very first full-length animated short. Mike and Geoff get more than they bargained for when they take a quiet Sunday walk.

Edit: Yeah, guess what I'm testing. Note the new remastered version in the big list of links up there. I think it's better with the original music but I would imagine the record company would disagree if I tried to make any money off it.

Re: Out of Time

This film and Twisted really inspired me back in 2004, oh wait, they still inspire me!

Don't see much good stuff remasterd.

Oh yes and a great film I watched in my iPod during the first period of my brickfilm career mini/bigsmile

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

One of my all time favorites. Tell me how you got a newspaper that small and the text was still readable.

This used to inspire me when I was a n00b. It also made me want to get stop-motion pro which seemed to be listed in the credits... or was it some page on your website? Anyway, it's a great film, and I still look back at it and try some of the techniques you used. mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

The newspaper was just printed out really small. I forget what printer I used but the one I have now can't get that level of detail.

LMP, this was the film that convinced me to get SMP. It was made using Anasazi SMA and the instability of it nearly drove me mad. That's also why the picture quality is a little rough - that's how the raw footage looks.

I really like this film but i don't see much of a difference honestly. I like how you did the newspaper

New films-
The New Neighbor
Solanum
Casting Call for Solanum started!

This film is great. I prefer the original one's music though. This was one of the first great brickfilms I ever saw and it inspired me to start brickfilming. This film also led me to brickfilms.com when I was just starting. I love all the aspects of this film. I love the animation and little comedy about the guy talking to the walls. mini/tongue Great film.

A comedy classic! This film is great; it has nice animation, it's funny, and it has monkeys. Seeing all these old films reposted here is a bit like seeing old films come out these days on Blu-ray...