Topic: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Directory Link

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Youtube

A single person—but with two personalities: one that's noble and kind and another that's pure, repulsive evil. Robert Louis Stevenson's engrossing masterpiece about the dual nature of man brought to life in Lego.

Re: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Great film! I can't believe it's been one year since you started!!! Anyway, as far as the story goes it was amazing as to be expected. mini/smile  The animation could use some improvement in easing in and out, but this can easily be overlooked because of the great characters and plot development which I was enjoying! So yeah! I look forward to more films from you in the near future!

-Grant

Oh, and if I could do so, I would go back and re-record all my lines just because my voice sounded way less mature at that time. mini/tongue

It's clear a lot of effort was put into this! Very well done! Looking forward to your future videos! mini/smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/TasteMyUndeadCupcake

- Tales of Medieval Mayhem Ep. 2 -
Script:100%  Sets built:100%  Animation:85%  Editing:45%

This was great.  The animation wasn't perfect, like the last two guys said, but it had this classic brickfilm feel to it that I really enjoyed.  Your animation was good, but could use some improvement along with some of the sets.  For only doing this for a year, I was quite impressed.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone for the comments. When we started this project back in June of 2012 we were envisioning much better quality on the cinematography side with the animation and camera moves. Needless to say it did not turn out as planned but we learned a ton while working on this film. My brother who does the animating, has a much improved walk cycle and has been working on the ease in ease out camera moves. I will post a video in a week or so that showcases the improved skills.

Ha, looks nice guys.
Glad ya'll finally got this finished.

I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, other than the fact that it sure was fun voice act in this, and I'm glad this movie finally saw the light of day. Keep up the good work.