[THAC 11] Funmi wins THAC

Youtube

Alternative title: Funmi likes Onion Rings

My THAC entry, described as a cult classic

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Re: [THAC 11] Funmi wins THAC

I didn't get it.

Yeah, pretty much, I just make fun of some of the guys here, based on what they said on this site earlier. As for the onion rings, I can't explain that. And as for the song No Pants Policy by Leslie Hall in the film, JK dared me to do it.

The JK part was priceless; but as for my character, I actually had no clue as to what you were gonna do with that line. But, as soon as your character in the brickfilm said my name I knew what was coming...

I would, however, like to know what the origins of my role in the film were. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just curious. Incidentally, I made an entry where other forum members play fictionalised versions of themselves.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

the only part i really payed attention to was the part with me in it & that had me makin out with my girlfriend

so

good job!!! i liked it a lot

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

@Mickey Well, whenever there is a contest, you say you are going to enter, and most of the time, you do. If you didn't enter, what were you doing instead? I don't know, watching mean girls on W with your family? And I watched your entry. It was change that we both had the idea to get people to play themselves

@Just Kidden Glad you liked it. And thank you for introducing me to Leslie Hall.

funmiproductions wrote:

@Mickey Well, whenever there is a contest, you say you are going to enter, and most of the time, you do. If you didn't enter, what were you doing instead? I don't know, watching mean girls on W with your family?

You've got a good point, Funmi. The thing is that THAC is the only contest that I feel any real motivation to enter. Did you see how many people entered this? More than last year, and that's great! Did you see how many people entered Christmas in a Minute? A good quarter of THAC's entrants.

True. I guess people like the challenge.

Nice job, I laughed. The best part was Fun Sucker and I watching Derricking Wrecking Ball.

Thanks man. mini/smile

This was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed this. (I was a little confused when Sméagol pulled out the gun though)

Overall, This was a great film. The only big problem was one of the characters. You know the bald one with the criminal shirt and huge smile face? The voice actor who played him was really, really bad. (Like really bad, it was awful).

But aside from that, great work!

EDIT: Seriously though, that one voice actor I mentioned was just awful.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Just Kidden wrote:

the only part i really payed attention to was the part with me in it & that had me makin out with my girlfriend

so

good job!!! i liked it a lot

That was the best part.

I'm happy about the onion rings but where is the Josh Brolin references?

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

@PushOverProductions Do you know how many times I said I would make a brickfilm about Bonnie and Clyde? Trust me, the world would be better off if I never did. The guy who voiced the man in a prison shirt was bearable, but I probably won't work with him again.

@Squid Thanks. yes, JK making out with his girlfriend is worth seeing.

@Onion I'm mad at Josh Brolin for the work he did in Oldboy.

funmiproductions wrote:

the world would be better off if I never did

Wait, you aren't going to finish the film?

Probably... The script is done. I just want to work on other stuff for now.

I laughed at this one so hard. While it has technical flaws, the gags are just so funny. Good job. mini/smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

@Walter Benson Thanks man. I agree, the technical aspects were rushed, but I'm glad to know you found it funny.

Onion wrote:

I'm happy about the onion rings but where is the Josh Brolin references?

I didn't see a Great Brolin Wall either.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I just explained myself. He's not my favourite person right now.