Topic: THAC 11 "How I Survived"

Directory Link

THAC 11 "How I Survived"

Contest Version
Youtube Version!

Plot twist, Wilson was a real dude in Castaway and this is his story.

Re: THAC 11 "How I Survived"

This was one of my favorite entries.  I really liked how realistic his dream situation was.  Great job!

This is top ten for sure.

^ Definitely.

I love Cast Away, and I liked the many references to that film. At first, I thought the clean-shaven dude was going to turn out to be the tear-open-his-shirt-guy in your other films; probably because of the facial hair.

But, didn't you say in the chatroom that this would be a musical? Whatever happened to that? Too much work, methinks?

Last edited by Mickey (December 29, 2013 (08:56pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Nah, I was joking because I thought it could never be done! Sean Warton proved me sooo wrong, lol.
Glad you liked it! And yes, I definitely should have had him rip his shirt. mini/sad

filmyguy wrote:

I definitely should have had him rip his shirt. mini/sad

Actually, that probably might have killed it. I'm actually glad you didn't; I was just pointing out the resemblance between Survivor Guy and Tear-Shirt Guy.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Yeah, maybe, I might have been able to slip it in there without being too silly. I like to veer off of references old jokes though, so I'm glad I didn't do it too.

love this one!! everything was really well done, really impressive for short period of time.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I think this is likely my favourite entry. The animation, cinematography and plot (especially the twist) were all executed to an incredible standard; a feat that is even more impressive so due to the amount of time you had on your hands.

Ps wilson was mi favourite character in castaway and i have a deep emotional connection with him

really like it mate! nice smooth animation, nice quality. awesome.

This was really great, well done!