Topic: Review Panel

To be honest I think most of the users on here who have been here for at least a year miss the old review panel. I can reminisce about how I used to read reviews on Brickfilms.com years ago, before I ever thought of joining. I personally think it'd be nice to bring back, I know the issues are still the same but perhaps hiring some guys to have a go at it wouldn't do us any harm?

Just a few thoughts.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Re: Review Panel

I think I was only here for a brief time when the review panel was removed, but the idea of having my video reviewed would help me work out what the problems are/what I should fix. I'm sure there would be people available to do it.

I would love the idea of a review panel.

I know I miss the old Review Panel, but I think there was an older thread held by the admins, to hire some new panel members. I don't remember the attempt being successful, because if it was, then the Review Panel would still be a thing now, reviewing and rating the new films added to the directory. That never happened, as far as I know. So I'm guessing it would take a very long time for the so-called Reviewers to make a comeback. Many of these Reviewers are either A) have become admins, B) become incactive, or C) just simply not doing their jobs. But whatever. As far as I can see, this panel is just another lost memory.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

When ever this gets talked nothing really comes out of it. I think Smeagol mentioned a while ago making some review blog but he didn't have the time or people he could trust to do it and the volume of new videos was too overwhelming.

However it would be nice to break the cycle!
For now I guess people could try and give some quality comments on an many releases to the directory as possible and over time establish themselves as suitable candidates for whatever future plans this site has for reviewers.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator