Topic: Thank Sunday

Directory Link

Thank Sunday

Youtoob

This video is my entry to the 2014 Easter Contest.

Please like, fave, comment, and subscrib 4 moar MLG vids

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Re: Thank Sunday

Apparently, Onion just stole this video and made it into his own film.
How rude of him.

sean pls lay off the drugs

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Squid wrote:

Apparently, Onion just stole this video and made it into his own film.
How rude of him.

I know, rite. I sent him a PM telling him to take my video down from his channel.

jstudios wrote:

sean pls lay off the drugs

What you saw was what my creative juices look like at 100%

I am insulted by the fat and ugly line. 1/5 mini/delirium

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

BLASPHEMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRR

I was cracking up from the beginning. Nice film, Sean.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Im glad u gais injoy du vid

beeleave et r knot, butt dis is a seekwil 2 dank friedy

Seriously? 1/5, because I couldn't go lower.

You have a talent, Sean. Why don't you use it to do good instead of provoking and insulting Christians in a holiday which is essential in Christianity?

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Soppenjim wrote:

You have a talent, Sean. Why don't you use it to do good instead of provoking and insulting Christians in a holiday which is essential in Christianity?

I wasn't provoking/insulting anybody. I was simply stating my opinion on the "holiday" and it's meaning.

This is an extremely appalling video, Sean, and I'm not happy by it one bit. This is just a blatant rip-off of Thank Friday and I'm positive Onion would have never agreed to let you make such an atrocity and mockery of his video. And did I ever give you permission to use my voice acting in this? No, I didn't. I demand that you remove this video at once, you've gone too far, Sean.

The 1-5 rating system is unsuited to this type of film.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

"Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is codified in 17 U.S.C. § 107."

Boom.

CarrollFilms wrote:

"Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is codified in 17 U.S.C. § 107."

Boom.

NO...um....just...TAKE IT DOWN OK!!!!!

Offensive this video was to me and others, in many more ways than one. Looks like I have to be extra careful when watching brickfilms now.

i love it. im disappointed to see The Man's objection to this video. i think it should be allowed not only in the EASTER 2014 contest, but also to every major and minor film festival that will ever occur in the foreseeable future

Down with The Man, Up With Thank Sunday

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I just entered it into the Santa Barbara Film Festival. Thanks for the kind words of motivation.

Because of your inspirational words I will continue to create a series of sequels to help promote my opinions!

You didn't animate this. You took another person's video, and added voices over it. That is not creative.

funmiproductions wrote:

You didn't animate this. You took another person's video, and added voices over it.

Obviously. It's a part of the joke.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

It's funny how reputation puts some things in an entirely different perspective to some people. I'm disappointed and surprised that you are still present on this site. Aren't you, Sean?

This is not a spark to start a flamewar against Carollfilms even though it may look like one. I'm just disappointed that there has not yet been any action taken whatsoever against Sean's constant trolling and it's possible that I am jealous of Sean's status.