Topic: You (Probably) Don't Have Ebola

Directory Link

You (Probably) Don't Have Ebola

YouTube

Here's a stupid film about people in the United States getting way too worried about contracting Ebola.

Re: You (Probably) Don't Have Ebola

Not that I'm worried, I'd rather be way too worried than way too complacent, especially considering  the way the govt is handling things.  Sorry about you experiencing corrupted file incident... but!  the show must go on!

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

LASF wrote:

Also, it's targeted at my friends who always shout "Ebola!" when someone coughs.

Yeah, pretty much. Oddly enough, that's exactly how it is at my school.

And even though something isn't a laughing matter, people are still gonna find it funny. It's just what we humans do...

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:
LASF wrote:

Also, it's targeted at my friends who always shout "Ebola!" when someone coughs.

And even though something isn't a laughing matter, people are still gonna find it funny. It's just what we humans do...

Ironically Ebola isn't even transmitted through coughing, but only through contact with bodily fluids.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

FlyingMinifig wrote:
Mickey wrote:
LASF wrote:

Ironically Ebola isn't even transmitted through coughing, but only through contact with bodily fluids.

True, but I'm pretty sure coughing is one of the first symptoms (I didn't even Google that to check if it's right, so don't think this is a fact).

Ha, I loved this. The pacing was a bit to fast though. But yeah, people are way overreacting about ebola in the us when they should be focusing more of it in Africa, where it is more of a problem.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Ha, I loved this. The pacing was a bit to fast though. But yeah, people are way overreacting about ebola in the us when they should be focusing more of it in Africa, where it is more of a problem.

Thanks, and I agree. The pacing was fast since the original voice files corrupted, and I had to re-record the lines (and apparently they were a tad longer so it made it seem kinda fast).

Mod Note: The original discussion thread has been merged with the "directory link" thread.]

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png