Topic: [THAC XII] Fried Hobby

Directory Link

Fried Hobby[THAC 12]

Youtube

A woman wants a fresh start from her collection, but its hard.
My entry to thac. Pretty pleased with it.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SQUID FOR MAKING THE STORY AND BRICK7 AND IF I WERE A MINIFIG FOR VOICING!

Re: [THAC XII] Fried Hobby

Wow, that was really weird. But I like it. The story is definitely original. The voice acting was great, I especially like the Pawn Shop owner. The animation could use a bit of smoothing out, for twenty-four hours, that's great.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

While totally surreal, I really liked this one,

Cheers Arend

That was... interesting. The story felt a bit rushed, but that's easy to do because of the deadline. Your animation was kind of choppy, but you're definitely improving (and in twenty four hours, no less!). mini/wink

The actor for the pawn shop owner was amazing (great job, If I Were A Minifig!).

Thank you all for the nice comments. I agree, this was the strangest short I have written.

At the beginning, I saw that she had the head put in the box, but then it looked like she was making popcorn for a second, then I realized the she was putting more in, the concept was good, you'll fry up a good place in this competition mini/smile

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

This is probably some of your best animation to date. It's smoother than I've ever seen it before. The gags are wacky, and the comedic timing is pretty lively. Great job, Funmi!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Pretty much what everyone else has said.
Surreal, wacky and out there. mini/what

Thanks for sharing.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Thank you all for the kind comments. mini/bigsmile

It's nice to see how much you've improved since last THAC, and I definitely enjoyed the unusual story.

As far as suggestions go, I'd recommend boosting the audio a bit. It seemed lower than the average volume for brickfilms.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png