Topic: Where Da !@#$%^& At?

Directory Link

Where Da !@#$%^& At?

YouTube

Sometimes you just want to fit in...

Moderator edit: the thumbnail image was modified to remove profanity. If you want to upload a higher quality thumbnail without profanity, feel free.

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage

Re: Where Da !@#$%^& At?

I think the only entertaining thing about this video was your thumbnail. Otherwise, it's a big thumbs down from me. Repeating "where my !@#$%^& at" (edgy as heck man!!!!) to some black people as if they are the people who talk (and will react) that way is stupid and just shows that you are perpetuating, from afar, some lame racial stereotype.

I think you need to ask yourself here is your humour at?????

Carousel wrote:

Repeating "where my !@#$%^& at" (edgy as heck man!!!!) to some black people as if they are the people who talk (and will react) that way is stupid and just shows that you are perpetuating, from afar, some lame racial stereotype.

Spoiler (click to read)

Hence why the guy got beat up at the end.

Moderators: Thanks for cleaning up the thumbnail to the site's standards. I am new here and will try to better familiarize myself with the rules. mini/smile

I was under the impression this particular word was not really profanity--however, in the context of how I used the word I suppose it's potentially offensive.

I'm not arguing--ultimately "profanity" on this site is determined by your rules, so I apologize if anyone was offended (by the word, not the film).

mini/lol

Woodrow Village Films

Carousel wrote:

I think the only entertaining thing about this video was your thumbnail. Otherwise, it's a big thumbs down from me. Repeating "where my !@#$%^& at" (edgy as heck man!!!!) to some black people as if they are the people who talk (and will react) that way is stupid and just shows that you are perpetuating, from afar, some lame racial stereotype.

I think you need to ask yourself here is your humour at?????

WHERE HAS ALL THE FUNNY GONE? mini/sad

Woodrow Village Films

A lot of people here aren't into profanity at all, I however just finished watching Wolf of Wall Street and don't have issue with the language but the joke fell kind of meh for me, sorry. However the wobbly animation of the afro dude was really funny, that was the best part.