Topic: Star Wars - Teaching Numbers 1 - 10

Directory Link

Star Wars - Teaching Numbers 1 - 10

YouTube Video

A project I animated and edited for the YouTube channel, OrganicLearning.

Re: Star Wars - Teaching Numbers 1 - 10

Very smooth.
I'm guessing you weren't the one who wrote the script.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Kd2000 wrote:

Very smooth.
I'm guessing you weren't the one who wrote the script.

No, although I did have some creative input, the final script was done by the person I did it for.

That was really cool.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

That was really cool.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

Nice! That was actually pretty funny!

Thanks UnknownBrick Films, I'm glad you found it pretty funny. I was hoping I would get good comments and you seem to all give it.

That was great, the animation was extremely smooth. I enjoyed it. The lighting was superb, but I couldn't stop looking at the reflections of the light bulbs in Vader's helmet. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

That was great, the animation was extremely smooth. I enjoyed it. The lighting was superb, but I couldn't stop looking at the reflections of the light bulbs in Vader's helmet. mini/wink

Yeah, I realised those after animating most of the scenes. I could have used paper to cover the bulbs, but I didn't want to have paper reflecting either, so I just pretend it's the lights on the ceiling of the Death Star mini/tongue

Quite a few rather funny jokes in this and The animation was very good. I also couldn't help noticing the "ceiling of the Death Star" in  Vader's helmet. Still, overall I thought this was really good!

Thank you animationIsaac. I'll be sure to get rid of any unintentional light bulb reflections in the future.