Topic: Upcoming Lego Starfox Brickfilm

Hey all you Brickfilmers out there, my name is Noah
and I want to do a brickfilm about Star Fox. So here's some of the story below and the main characters, please tell me what you think of it and the characters and what I should improve.

Here's what it is mainly about. It all starts on the beautiful planet Venom when it's ruler Dash Bowman Is not happy just ruling Venom that he makes devastating attacks on the Lylat System , and the heroic team Star Fox which had left and lived their own live's were unexpectedly attacked and failed to stop Dash. and when all hope seemed lost Marcus Mcloud the son of Fox Mcloud, the leader of the old Star Fox team, made a new elite squadron to stop Dash and free the Lylat System once and for all!

I'm leaning toward making this a mini series kind of like Ninjago rather than one long film.

Here are the characters names from top to bottom
picture 1. Marcus Mcloud
picture 2. R.O.B 64
picture 3. Sam Bridger
picture 4. Falco Lombardi
picture 5. James O'Donald
picture 6. Dash Bowman
http://themejive.com/stopmotion/starfox-long.jpg

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Re: Upcoming Lego Starfox Brickfilm

This looks nice. I've wanted to make a Star Fox brickfilm for a while, but never have. By the looks of it, though, yours would most likely be better. Good luck bringing the Lylat System to life!

uh oh!

Re: Upcoming Lego Starfox Brickfilm

Zachary Volt wrote:

This looks nice. I've wanted to make a Star Fox brickfilm for a while, but never have. By the looks of it, though, yours would most likely be better. Good luck bringing the Lylat System to life!

Thanks that is really encouraging, I'll try to make this video possible;)

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.