Topic: The Story of Jesus in 20 Seconds

Directory Link

The Story of Jesus in 20 Seconds

Youtube

Can the story of Jesus could be told in 20 seconds? Yes, and here it is.

This was made for BricksinMotion's EASTER 2015 contest.

*The narration at 0.5 should say taught instead of teached. (improper tense) This mistake was due to rushing the delivery.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Re: The Story of Jesus in 20 Seconds

Nice vid Harbor! I love how many sets you managed to fit in one 20-second video without making any of the shots feel too rushed. The sets were all very well built. Nice, smooth animation as well. Hope you do well in the contest! mini/smile

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

That was pretty coo,l I really liked it I hope it does good in the contest.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Awesome brickfilm, Harbor! I really like the format of this, it reminds me of The Fastest and Funniest LEGO Star Wars Story Ever Told. The animation was great, so was the story. I really like that "three days later" clip, it reminds me of old film effects, though, it's supposed to be the sun and moon, right?

Overall, great film, keep up the good work. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

You packed quite a lot for a 20 second video, but it paid off in a big way. Good work.

Thank guys for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

@Brickcrazy, Osomstudios, Rioforce, and Fumni

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

You did a fantastic job not only summing up all that info in 20 seconds, but also stuffing in such a high number of scenes and sets without it feeling unnecessarily rushed. It was fast-paced, but felt like it was meant to be, and didn't feel unnatural.

I gave you a pretty high score on production values, again, thanks to the high number of good sets, and the animation quality. Like Rio, I love that three days later clip. It's a technique I haven't seen used before, and it worked perfectly in this setting.

You asked about your originality, and I think I can help answer that.
The concept of a face-paced montage telling the story of Jesus is nothing new to EASTER. It's such a staple that I'd be surprised if there wasn't such an entry one year. Telling his whole life was new, but no matter how wonderful and lovely the Biblical story is, adapting in a fast-paced montage just isn't that original.
Hope that helps.

This was really fun to watch. It was quick, but not too quick, and you packed just the right things in there. The animation was nice and smooth, and your shots worked perfectly for their corresponding lines. Fun film, great message. mini/wink