Topic: UFE (EASTER 2015)

Directory Link

UFE (EASTER 2015)

EggTube

A farmer discovers strange tampering in his field one night.

Something I threw together for the EASTER contest. It might take multiple viewings.

Re: UFE (EASTER 2015)

This is by far the entree I've seen yet.  I really love the concept.

A fantastically funny short.
It really whet my appetite for your future films.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

This was really great, easily my favorite EASTER entry. I like the cinematography of the opening scenes with

Spoiler (click to read)

the farmer walking into the field. Also, props for a pretty ingenious (and awesome) way of creating a spaceship mini/bigsmile

I think it would be awesome if you expanded on this concept.

https://i.imgur.com/x8mil9Z.png

Beautiful entry. It definitely is an original. This spaceship animation though, was really top notch. Good luck in the contest.

Wonderful work, Penta. Probably the most original take on the Easter theme I've seen in these contests, and perfectly-executed at that.

Haha, I loved it, Penta. The use of microscale was fantastic, I barely even noticed it was microscale! The spaceship flying was nice, I'll have to try that some day mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

One of the funniest entries. The animation along with the acting is very well done. Nice work Penta!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

I don't think I've seen an EASTER entry quite like this in awhile. The idea is ingenious, the reveal was very well done, and the establishing shot was excellent. A great follow-up to Warshaw, another remarkably-crafted contest entry of yours. Amazing work!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

An interesting one for sure, and has others have said, it's certainly original.

The animation was smooth, the sets were nicely detailed, and you pulled off the overhead view of the field really well.
It seems every year somebody comes up with a new way to portray a minifigure rabbit, and this is one of the more simple, yet at the same time, it was absolutely perfect for this short.

Heh, I love this one. I really like your style of animation - nice, fluid movements that are very eye-pleasing.

That was really funny, I watched it a few times. I love how you transferred from normal scale to small scale and I didn't even realize it the first time. Over all this was pretty awesome.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube