Topic: The Fate of Exillius II Trailer 2

Directory Link

The Fate of Exillius II Trailer 2

Youtube
Production Log

The Second Trailer for upcoming Sci-fi Film!
Don't Forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Re: The Fate of Exillius II Trailer 2

Nice. Your animation definitely looks like you are improving, for the most part is was smooth. Though it could use some speeding up, it wasn't bad. The space lighting also looked cool.

The most notable problems here is the light flickering, and your use of camera angles. Flickering can be avoided if you are using lamps to light your set, by wearing dark colors, and by changing the settings on your camera to manual. If your settings are on auto that will give you all sorts of problems. It looks like the camera angles are all wide angles. For a more dramatic feel, more camera angles definitely helps, especially close ups on the characters while they are talking. I also saw a hand in there once or twice.

But nevertheless, I look forward to seeing what you got! mini/blankexpression

Keep it up Tim!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Harborlight wrote:

Nice. Your animation definitely looks like you are improving, for the most part is was smooth. Though it could use some speeding up, it wasn't bad. The space lighting also looked cool.

The most notable problems here is the light flickering, and your use of camera angles. Flickering can be avoided if you are using lamps to light your set, by wearing dark colors, and by changing the settings on your camera to manual. If your settings are on auto that will give you all sorts of problems. It looks like the camera angles are all wide angles. For a more dramatic feel, more camera angles definitely helps, especially close ups on the characters while they are talking. I also saw a hand in there once or twice.

Keep it up Tim!

The Hand was only there once mini/lol . But I'll try wearing darker colors for less flicker.

Tims Videos wrote:
Harborlight wrote:

Keep it up Tim!

The Hand was only there once mini/lol . But I'll try wearing darker colors for less flicker. Some of it was there intentionally for like lasers and Teleporting.