Topic: Lego Mr Mean: Mr Mean's Day Out

Directory Link

Lego Mr Mean: Mr Mean's Day Out

Youtube

A Lego stop-motion film, about a stubborn and selfish man, who always gets his comeuppance. 

Re: Lego Mr Mean: Mr Mean's Day Out

Please feel free to post your thoughts!

:'"

Looks like you are quite prolific!

A Lego stop-motion film, about a stubborn and selfish man, who always gets his comeuppance.

Your description is accurate! I may not have named him Mr. Mean so much as Mr Self-Centered, but he definitely does a lot of selfish things. It looked like Karma was out to get him too though.

Thanks for joining BiM and your submission!

By way of constructive criticism, I recommend slowing down your shutter speed in order to reduce the amount of light flicker that you are having in your filming process.

You are definitely doing a good job with your visual storytelling, I understood and could tell what you were conveying through the majority of the film. However the ending was a little unclear to me. I understood that the Impound man was the same fellow who bore the brunt of Mr. Mean's thoughtlessness throughout the day, but it wasn't clear what you were suggesting what was going to happen AFTER that. Was Mr. Mean going to Jail perhaps?

Keep filming! Practice makes perfect! mini/wink

A worthy addition to your growing brickfilmography!
-Nate Swihart

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

Thank you. I am so happy you enjoyed it. It is especially great to hear positive feedback when I have written the story as well. Light flickering is one of the big challenges when it comes to filming. I agree with you that I need a little more practise.

-William.