Topic: Crazy Arms Kickstarter

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/003/939/445/27cc2b10c6bbb8352307abcd3befd84a_original.jpg?v=1433727356&w=680&fit=max&auto=format&q=92&s=28a921efeb4ba71562a8f4ca4bf182c8

I would love to see some more arm options for LEGO mini-figs, I backed this project and REALLY hope it meets it's goal, if it sounds like something you would be interested in you should give the Kickstarter a look and consider backing it.

Re: Crazy Arms Kickstarter

Purists hate him! Find out how one local sloth poses his minifigures more expressively with one weird old trick.

In all seriousness, this is pretty cool. Guy Himber has a good track record and I'm excited to see how these turn out.

After backing the kickstarter it looks like the last 3 he ran were very successful, hopefully he meets a couple of the streach goals and gets a few extra colors, I pre-ordered 10.

Yep, I'm very excited for this project. It's about 50% funded on its first day, and got good exposure from Brothers-Brick.com and Bricknerd, so I think it will do well, I definitely want some of those extra colors. I also pledged for 10 sets, and I'll be keeping an eye on future developments.

I'm surprised no one has done this before. I have wished for a long time that LEGO would do this... as it is, these will be a bit too non-purist for me, but still cool that other people will get to use them.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (01:38pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

The crazy thing about projects like this is you get to choose if you want to use it or not, most people won't. It looks like a lot of the kickstarters in the past only got shipped out to the backer and then the lines were discontinued.

Please don't tell people like Nathan and I how we should make our movies, I like the scale of minifigs, you can just get such huge sets without having to rent and shoot in a warehouse or something, more expressive is always better. If you want to make a film that doesn't user minifigs newer then 1985 or whatever you can do that, or if you want realistic military weapons you can pick up some brickarms, there is a lot of flexibility.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (01:32pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Those look weird

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Looks like it has been funded! It still has 24 hours to go so we MIGHT be able to unlock one of the additional color options, but it doesn't look very likely. At least it's funded though!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr … escription

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/004/251/120/13d270f94c28403f6f68e3317b277727_original.jpg?v=1438581266&w=700&fit=max&auto=format&q=92&s=cac5b7e7136e1383f48dab35e9a3173d
Thanks to somebody who backed for 1K, all other backers will be getting a free Javelin thrower arm!

Awww, missed this thread.
I hope they make more arms with different poses. Maybe even comical ones or muscular arms.
The possibilities are endless.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

So, is this happening? when and where can you buy them? I want some.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.