Topic: The Defenders - composer needed!

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in composing a main theme for my upcoming series The Defenders. It's a Marvel Brickfilm Universe project, and Chapter I: The Journey Begins is set to be released on December 1st.

What I'm looking for is essentially a main theme, one piece of music that I can use for the opening credits (probably only 10 to 15 seconds at most) and the end credits (30 seconds approx), and maybe interweave with other parts of the score. I know how long a process composing can be, hence why I'm only asking for one piece as opposed to scoring every complete episode individually. The rest of the soundtrack will be royalty-free music.

Since I probably haven't articulated it very well, what I mean is something like the opening of The Flash, which can be used in its entirety or easily chopped down into a small motif to fit a short opening title, as with Gotham. I still probably haven't articulated this very well; please feel free to ask questions.

If you're interested, please comment here or send me a PM. In terms of accreditation, you'll be listed both in the episode's end credits by name, and by name and YouTube channel (or whichever link you would prefer) in the video description (if this is too little let me know; I'm new to this kind of collaboration and willing to discuss it more).

In terms of timeline, I'm looking to release Chapter I of The Defenders on December 1st, which is just under a month away, and would really appreciate having this piece a week in advance to give me time to properly edit it, and to get feedback on the rough cut. I haven't actually created the opening titles yet but am hoping to have made headway with it within the next week or so.

Click here for The Defenders' trailer, and once again feel free to ask questions. I'd also appreciate it if you could send me a link to some of your previous work, to give me an idea or your ability and style and so on.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing back from anyone who might be interested.

-JPS

Last edited by jampot (November 8, 2015 (09:15am))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: The Defenders - composer needed!

Just sent you a PM.

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

did you get one?

Cooked Cat wrote:

did you get one?

I did indeed, but thanks nonetheless for the interest. mini/smile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Sweet.